• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

looking for a story that I want to find again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover
A long while ago I read a story about a chick and a guy who went on a date. The guy met up with a friend at the place they went to and this other guy had a daughter who was in diapers or pull-ups, anyway the grwn woman got jealous of the kid....

If you know what the story is called and where to find it please tell me. I've been looking all over for it.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I think almost all of the stories are pretty much the same.... Thats just my opinion, but has anyone noticed that they normally involve two or more people, one gets put into diapers and the other winds up being their care taker? To Me :p, they get kinda bleak after a while.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I think all they want is fapping material... it doesn't matter after the first 10 minutes...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think all they want is fapping material... it doesn't matter after the first 10 minutes...
that is indeed true.. Daily Diapers is my main source for fapping material's. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.