Not open for further replies.

Diaperdiesel

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Hi looking for a diaper a bit like abu little paws or them pink pritty princess diapers . But with out the plastic tapes. Is there any babyish diapers out there what is noisey but has the hook and loop system as i found these really strong and i mean strong . I tried on tykables with system

Best regards

Tykables Glactic / Rearz Barnyard / NRU Bunny Hops / ABU Dino Rawrs (all pretty much the same model) are moderately loud.

Reactions: Diaperdiesel
bambinod said:
Tykables Glactic / Rearz Barnyard / NRU Bunny Hops / ABU Dino Rawrs (all pretty much the same model) are moderately loud.
Forgot to add are they plastic backed

Diaperdiesel said:
Forgot to add are they plastic backed
Most if not all of those are plastic back with hook and loop tapes

Diaperdiesel said:
Hi looking for a diaper a bit like abu little paws or them pink pritty princess diapers . But with out the plastic tapes. Is there any babyish diapers out there what is noisey but has the hook and loop system as i found these really strong and i mean strong . I tried on tykables with system

Best regards
Nope. No tapes means velcro (hook and look) tabs on a cloth backed diaper. And cloth backed always means less capable, more leaks, and of course a more quieter diaper versus plastic.

Slomo said:
Nope. No tapes means velcro (hook and look) tabs on a cloth backed diaper. And cloth backed always means less capable, more leaks, and of course a more quieter diaper versus plastic.
Not sure what you are saying Slomo, Tykables Galactic are plastic backed with hook and loop fastenings. I have been using them since christmas and find them excellent for overnight use. Because of the way the landing zone is constructed it makes them a little noisy.

sissybaby34 said:
Not sure what you are saying Slomo, Tykables Galactic are plastic backed with hook and loop fastenings. I have been using them since christmas and find them excellent for overnight use. Because of the way the landing zone is constructed it makes them a little noisy.
bunny hops and dino rawrs are the same way

PaSS said:
bunny hops and dino rawrs are the same way
Yeah. Only *functional* differece is the Bunny Hopps have one large H&L, while the DinoRawrs are 2 H&L. Capacity is identical.

Y
sissybaby34 said:
You're right, I was wrong. There are some plastic backed diapers our there that also use a velcro layer for the hook tapes.

Reactions: Diaperdiesel, Yooo and sissybaby34
Try Bambino Bianco Ultra stretch diapers. They are plastic backed and have Velcro tabs that can be readjusted easily.

Slomo said:
Good morning-

I will respectfully disagree with Slomo on this one. I use tykables hook and loop little rarws. They are the plastic back everywhere except the front panel which is a Velcro like. In my opinion they’re very loud. It’s very obvious I’m diapered if I’m not wearing a onesie. The onesie helps with the noise. They also are the most absorbing diaper I’ve tried. I’ve used megamax, ABU, crinklz/betterdry, and dry 24/7. I have not tried rearz or bambino yet. I’m very happy with tykables hoop and loop to keep me dry while living with incontinence.

Tykables "Toddler Tough" plastic is just bonkers loud IMO. If you're looking for crinkles, look no further. You just have to deal with the waddle cut ;)

Reactions: Diaperdiesel and Ebabyboy12
Yooo said:
Tykables "Toddler Tough" plastic is just bonkers loud IMO. If you're looking for crinkles, look no further. You just have to deal with the waddle cut ;)
Hi many thanks .what does waddle cut mean . Never heard of this . Best regards

Rearz Barnyard

Reactions: LeakingOut and Diaperdiesel
ABU Dinos are real noisy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back