Looking for a noisey diaper with hook and loop

Diaperdiesel

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Hi looking for a diaper a bit like abu little paws or them pink pritty princess diapers . But with out the plastic tapes. Is there any babyish diapers out there what is noisey but has the hook and loop system as i found these really strong and i mean strong . I tried on tykables with system

Best regards

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Tykables Glactic / Rearz Barnyard / NRU Bunny Hops / ABU Dino Rawrs (all pretty much the same model) are moderately loud.

Slomo

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Hi looking for a diaper a bit like abu little paws or them pink pritty princess diapers . But with out the plastic tapes. Is there any babyish diapers out there what is noisey but has the hook and loop system as i found these really strong and i mean strong . I tried on tykables with system

Best regards
Nope. No tapes means velcro (hook and look) tabs on a cloth backed diaper. And cloth backed always means less capable, more leaks, and of course a more quieter diaper versus plastic.

sissybaby34

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Nope. No tapes means velcro (hook and look) tabs on a cloth backed diaper. And cloth backed always means less capable, more leaks, and of course a more quieter diaper versus plastic.
Not sure what you are saying Slomo, Tykables Galactic are plastic backed with hook and loop fastenings. I have been using them since christmas and find them excellent for overnight use. Because of the way the landing zone is constructed it makes them a little noisy.

PaSS

Hi *looks down shyly*
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Not sure what you are saying Slomo, Tykables Galactic are plastic backed with hook and loop fastenings. I have been using them since christmas and find them excellent for overnight use. Because of the way the landing zone is constructed it makes them a little noisy.
bunny hops and dino rawrs are the same way

Slomo

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Y
You're right, I was wrong. There are some plastic backed diapers our there that also use a velcro layer for the hook tapes.

Ehorton

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
Good morning-

I will respectfully disagree with Slomo on this one. I use tykables hook and loop little rarws. They are the plastic back everywhere except the front panel which is a Velcro like. In my opinion they’re very loud. It’s very obvious I’m diapered if I’m not wearing a onesie. The onesie helps with the noise. They also are the most absorbing diaper I’ve tried. I’ve used megamax, ABU, crinklz/betterdry, and dry 24/7. I have not tried rearz or bambino yet. I’m very happy with tykables hoop and loop to keep me dry while living with incontinence.

Yooo

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
Tykables "Toddler Tough" plastic is just bonkers loud IMO. If you're looking for crinkles, look no further. You just have to deal with the waddle cut ;)

Diaperdiesel

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
Tykables "Toddler Tough" plastic is just bonkers loud IMO. If you're looking for crinkles, look no further. You just have to deal with the waddle cut ;)
Hi many thanks .what does waddle cut mean . Never heard of this . Best regards