looking for a new diaper US

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoordashPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Greetings,

I am running low on my current supply and looking to switch, i have a decision to make between 4 different diapers. US ONLY. i am aware of the other brands and the premium diapers as well, I primarily wear every night and 24/7 on weekends. My three choices based on my location are.

Depends w/tabs

Molicare

Tranquility ATN

Wings

I have always gone to depends/store brand but looking for a better regular diaper. I have only tried molicare and tranquility ATN once in a sample pack and did not really care for either. But now these seem to be my only choices. I need pros and cons. My biggest concern is tapes shredding the diaper.

ptrick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear ATN while sleep I find them ok, I got a sample of TENA ultra stretch but they are not plastic back they worked for me. So it depends what you prefer plastic or not.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Molicares would get my vote out of those choices. Hideous color, but generally performs well.

growlycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Love Molicares. Extremely good at leak protection and they have a lot of pulp so I feel like the whole diaper actually gets used.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I would go with Molicares they are great diapers. I wear them off and on and still like them. I have use them for my overnights diapers and no leaks. Not a drop. Long ago I used to wear Wings but it leak on me. The ATN is another nice one but my skin did not like the orange padding on the diapers itself. Their plastic backed is nice and smooth. As for Depends I wish they would being back their Maximum briefs. They are a good daytime diapers.

MetalMann

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Greetings,

I am running low on my current supply and looking to switch, i have a decision to make between 4 different diapers. US ONLY. i am aware of the other brands and the premium diapers as well, I primarily wear every night and 24/7 on weekends. My three choices based on my location are.

Depends w/tabs

Molicare

Tranquility ATN

Wings

I have always gone to depends/store brand but looking for a better regular diaper. I have only tried molicare and tranquility ATN once in a sample pack and did not really care for either. But now these seem to be my only choices. I need pros and cons. My biggest concern is tapes shredding the diaper.

You can add Abena to that list. Its available in the US. It rivals Molicare in absorbency, but its white instead and a bit cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.