Status
Not open for further replies.

Walak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello All

So my girlfriend has decided that she wants diapers for Christmas. Now from my stockpile my diapers are generally thick, bigger diapers, that may not be as appealing to girls.

She told me she wants a "Cute" Diaper and says she doesn't personally want to wear any of mine.
My stockpile consists of (Comficare, Crinklz, Rearz, Bambino (All diaper lines), ABU Space, abena M4, and Tena)

I was considering the AwwSoCute Pink or maybe the DC Kitten but was wondering if my very diligent friends here at ADISC could voice some opinions perhaps?

Seem like you got them covered, unless you want to go for like a goodnite or such.

I've heard of never used DC ones. Other than that any premium brand is pretty decent.

Performance isn't my mail goal, Its more she wants Cute, after scavenging the internet it seems the only cute ones are AwwSoCute and DC, by her definition of girly and cute.

Walak said:
Performance isn't my mail goal, Its more she wants Cute, after scavenging the internet it seems the only cute ones are AwwSoCute and DC, by her definition of girly and cute.

From what I have heard, DC seems to be exactly what you are looking for. I've never personally tried them though.

How big is her waist, ie can she fit into say a size 5 or 6 baby diaper?

I'd personally go with the DC kitten/puppy prints.

Well, I'm a girl, so, lemme tell you what my picks would be if I didn't have sensory issues standing in my way. ABU Cushies and Space, (if the blue were lighter, and the aliens were pink or purple, even better.) TykABles Waddler and Waddler Overnight, Fabine, were they not opsurdly pricy, and now that I know that the BareBums people are on the other side of the country from the Quality Diapers people, I'd try those. I'm a total sucker for an allover print.

DC Amore Kitten is by far the best choice for a cute ladies diaper!

(correction, I keep mixing that brand up with AwwSoCute)

Last edited:
You said your stockpile has rearz, does that include the rearz safari diaper? I think the safari diaper is more adorable than the DC amor kitty imo.

EDIT: I personally can't recommend the AwwSoCute one. I found it pretty sub par with tape performance and function and the high cost imo. Dc Amor would be a better investment if you go with a pink diaper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back