Looking for a challenge/game

123diaperme

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I just purchased my first proper diapers, just a sample pack of 2, and have a day to myself this week, I have some older pull-ups laying around and want to do some sort of challenge/game that will have me start the day in big boy undies progress to pull ups, and end the day in a soggy diaper. If anyone could send me or maybe write a challenge/program that will achieve that then I would greatly appreciate it.

Or something similar.

Thankyou ❤️

diaperedscott

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Just wear the pull-up’s under the diaper and get to working

HellNo

Shy boy wishing to be a woman
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, simplest challenge I could think of: Force yourself to not pee in the toilet, every time you leak you have to switch to a more absorbent medium. Poo is only allowed when you leaked and are currently in progress of changing :)

So you start in your usual underwear until you can't hold it anymore, wet yourself and then have to switch to pull ups.
If you finish them off, you will have to switch to the full diaper and continue from there.
Quick tip, eat something along the many cups of water, tea or coke (something that really pushes your bladder quickly, so you won't have to overhydrate) as you might otherwise get some really bad bowel movements (at least I do, since I am also taking some medicine that does not like being used without food)

On days I am interested in pushing my bladder and diapers to the max, I can drink close to 6 liters!
This is very much too much and should be the exception, but 3l should be no problem.

IDKaLittle

Just keep swim-ming...Just keep swim-ming...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
HellNo said:
So you start in your usual underwear until you can't hold it anymore, wet yourself and then have to switch to pull ups.
If you finish them off, you will have to switch to the full diaper and continue from there.
this is such a cool idea! (I’m stealing it!)

OP, it’s halfway through the day, give us an update!