Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Hello there,
I’ve been trying to find the perfect pacifier for me, after trying many of them, ive got a conclusion:
I am looking for a abdl (or adult sized) latex pacifier with a hard Nipple in a way that the nipple needs to be a bit filled inside.
As an example the NUK 7 wasnt right because the nipple was just too « fragile » or not filled enough inside that you could squeeze it.
Sorry if I am unclear.

Have a lovely day and thank you

Reactions: AliB and medfet878

TeddyJoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little

Here's a start. I got a solid silicone from here that is one of my favs.

Reactions: KarinFlory and medfet878

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Latex pacis seem pretty scarce these days!

Even Pacifier Addict doesn't have anything fitting the description you've provided; I suspect you'll be limited if you're really set on finding something that's not silicone.

If you do turn something up, please let us know!

Reactions: KarinFlory and medfet878

PuffPuffPaci

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
There only place I know to get any kind of latex pacifier is pacifiersrus.com

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
KarinFlory said:
Hello there,
I’ve been trying to find the perfect pacifier for me, after trying many of them, ive got a conclusion:
I am looking for a abdl (or adult sized) latex pacifier with a hard Nipple in a way that the nipple needs to be a bit filled inside.
As an example the NUK 7 wasnt right because the nipple was just too « fragile » or not filled enough inside that you could squeeze it.
Sorry if I am unclear.

Have a lovely day and thank you
Hi. I’ve struggled to find the best paci as well. For me, I’ve found the best fit to be modified toddler paci’s with adult sized nips (found at Rearz.com). You get the 18 to 36 mo paci from the grocery store and nips online. Then boil in hot water briefly to loosen the plastic. Replace baby nip with the adult sized one, and put it all back together. You’re going to need a flat head screwdriver. Just be careful as you could gouge yourself. This craft project is not for the faint hearted lol. I almost needed to go to urgent care once. How embarrassing that story could’ve been. 🙄 lol

Reactions: KarinFlory