Looking and feeling younger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdlforever

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Are there any more secretive ways to do so? Like for girls I would think putting your hair in pig tails might... but I am not too sure when it comes to guys... Any ideas?

Pampersboy827

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Shaving my hair in the diaper area makes me feel younger but that's about it when it comes to body stuff

CuriousOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
My little mode fails to notice or care about pubic hair, so I really don't understand how shaving it would matter.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
For me, I suppose, it's wearing toddlerish clothing.

princeofpacis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I tend to consider being little as sort of a disassociation from one's body. If you can bring yourself to a little state of mind, the body usually doesn't matter.

But if you find that hard to do, using lotion/powder to make your skin softer makes me feel little!

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Me too! Wearing toddlerish clothing makes me feel younger!

C

CrinklySiren

If you want to be able to go out in public or somewhere semi-public and look smaller, there are adult clothes you can wear that have the unintentionally feeling of younger-ness.

Buy some dickies overalls online or find some shortalls, and buy some colorful sneakers, and then buy a sonic shirt or a toy-story shirt from target ~ all are clothing items sold and meant for adult or young adult males, but when put together create a very nice toddlerish look :3

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Ya know....

I feel little most the time...in fact quite often I feel like I'm getting away with doing adult things...

Yes, there are times I'm 100% adult...but they are the exception rather than the rule...

I joke around all the time...and usually eat kid type food most the time...yesterday for dinner it was tacquitos and corn dogs...lunch today will be tacos and breadsticks out for lunch at a local place...

I tend to look at adult things like driving as, wow people let me do this, as opposed to it being a chore...

I ware jeans and a tshirt every day...sometimes like a Lego or video game shirt...even though I really don't play video games much...most seem too overly complicated too me...

Getting ready to go out now, wearing a tshirt with palm trees on it, jeans, and. My trademark boat shoes...I always either wear boat shoes, or barefoot...

Now, back years ago, I'd already be dressed in a custom suit, silk shirt, tie, and wing tips...that always felt awkward back then...now, I just don't ever wear a suite...besides they would all need at least tailoring most couldnteven work anymore as I'm quite a few pounds down...at my height I was 360# now, 228# from dr. Last week...

So, myself I really don't do anything to feel young...I just keep it that way all the time, and complain when I need to be grown up...

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My height is 5'4" so it's easy to feel that way sometimes :), but seriously, probably for me would be footed pajamas and video games :cool: !

Role
  1. Carer
Baby lotion or powder rubbed on your chest so you can smell it is a good way to go or pinching your cheeks so they are rosey red can look babyish. Maybe spilling a little food down your front or around the mouth is another simple solution. It is a hard question because creating a state of mind you are happy with is very personal.

pinksmart

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
It's nice to be able to dress up and embrace my AB side, but really, the accessories and clothing are icing on the cake. I can be in my most grown-up outfit and still feel my littlest - it's all in the head. :eek: Though keeping a small plush on hand does wonders for making me feel young. I have a Barney beanie baby that fits in my clutchbag. Whenever I find myself needing to fetch my wallet or keys, I'll get a quick glimpse of it... and instantly I am smaller.

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
The nearest I can get is my footie jammies over my Dependeco AIO for bed time. Also being shaved from the neck down.

Status
Not open for further replies.