Look what we got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lpoolboy

Hey folks

Liverpool is undergoing a massive redesign etc and the capital of culture has helped. We have a new shopping centre called 'Liverpool One'.

Look at the map, pink circle with a man/woman on... an adult change!

I wonder do you have them where you are?

lpoolboy :smile1:

Shopping - Liverpool ONE

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Show off. :p

I've never seen one of those before.

I think the picture for it should be the same as the baby changing one, except with an adult. :p

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
You sure that doesn't mean dressing rooms? If not, then...

...I gotta get my ass to Liverpool.

L

lpoolboy

Nope - adult change!

Check out the words - gonna take a look at the weekend!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Nope - adult change!

Check out the words - gonna take a look at the weekend!

You better bring a camera of some kind to show exactly where you get to change at.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
It seems there's a consortium in the UK that has launched a campaign to make changing places available all around the country:

Changing places - adult changing facilities

From what I've read, these are basically handicapped stalls which include all of the facilities that are necessary for allowing the caregivers of people with disabilities to change them safely and in a hygienic environment.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It seems there's a consortium in the UK that has launched a campaign to make changing places available all around the country:

Changing places - adult changing facilities

From what I've read, these are basically handicapped stalls which include all of the facilities that are necessary for allowing the caregivers of people with disabilities to change them safely and in a hygienic environment.

I seen that site before, I am just wondering if this one is different since it doesn't have their standard sign with the adult, the hoist and the person in the wheelchair.

Last edited:

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I am just wondering if this one is different since it doesn't have their standard sign w3ith the adult, the hoist and the person in the wheelchair.

What makes me inclined to think it's likely to be something designed for disabled people is that "non-disabled" diaper wearers, in the end, can manage changing themselves even in regular toilet stalls, or in disabled stalls without particular facilities.

This, of course, doesn't mean I'm any less curious to see some actual pics of what it looks like! :biggrin:

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I'm sure those changing rooms are CCTV monitored to discourage people abusing them for activities other than changing diapers. :tongueout: But then, every place in the UK is CCTV monitored.

M

Maxx

Holy Cow, Peachy, I can't believe you said CCTV monitored with a straight face!!!!!!

I knew the world was going to he££ in a handbag, but I didn't think it had gone THIS far. George Orwell would be proud, or apalled, or something.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
CCTV is great. You can be an exhibitionist and not feel guilty about it. :p
That's the difference between now and 1984. Today you can abuse the people watching you. :D

Seriously, two ABs could so go into one of those changing rooms and change one another.
What are the CCTV people going to do? Kick you out for using the facilities?

(Although it wouldn't surprise me if these rooms were locked, and you had to ask for the key as some disabled and baby change rooms are. Generally you have key people floating about around the area, in these cases there would not be any CCTV in the rooms. Note that they would never be CCTV in the actual cubicles...)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
So... who is going to be the first to go ask for a key to said changing facility? "Excuse me sir, I just made a mess in my nappy and need to change." I can't imagine the look you'd get.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
So... who is going to be the first to go ask for a key to said changing facility? "Excuse me sir, I just made a mess in my nappy and need to change." I can't imagine the look you'd get.

I think these changing rooms are more for carers and who they look after, so it would presumably be the carer asking for the key.
Otherwise the person would just use the normal toilet or the disabled toilet. You don't need a changing table to change yourself.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I one saw within the Baby changing room in a Toys R Us store what looked to be a adult sizes changing table, it was in the corner of the baby changing room and was a large badded bed/ sideboard that had a disposable pull out paper towl material to cover the table.

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Wow really. thats kinda cool. we don't have those..

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I think these changing rooms are more for carers and who they look after, so it would presumably be the carer asking for the key.
Otherwise the person would just use the normal toilet or the disabled toilet. You don't need a changing table to change yourself.

What are they gonna do? Refuse to give you the key? Surely, letting the keyholder peek into your diaper bag with the changing supplies should change their mind.
If it doesn't, I'd first demand to speak to the manager of the shopping center, then see if I can find a local police officer, and finally inform the local newspaper of their failure. Negative publicity is the most effective way to change people's minds :tongueout:

Peachy

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I too am curious and would like to see pictures or at least a description of the facilities :)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
What are they gonna do? Refuse to give you the key? Surely, letting the keyholder peek into your diaper bag with the changing supplies should change their mind.
If it doesn't, I'd first demand to speak to the manager of the shopping center, then see if I can find a local police officer, and finally inform the local newspaper of their failure. Negative publicity is the most effective way to change people's minds :tongueout:

Peachy

Yeah but you're a 32 year old German, nobody's going to mess with you. :p
If you're younger then they'll tell you to piss off.

Plus those guys are intimidating, they all look like this:

Like they're going to ask you 20 questions before they give you the key.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
wow....seems like the UK is getting a better perspective on the world...at least they are making the attempt to look like they care.

Also, who would you get the key from...its not like there would be somebody standing there with a key waiting for somebody to ask for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.