Look what I found

RM53061

Est. Contributor
Messages
27
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This sticker was on the pole in the driveway through in fond du lac Wisconsin. No I didn’t put it there but wouldn’t mind finding out who did.
65832293-4369-40D7-A060-980C90D6A889.jpeg
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, TheOddSunflower, BenNevis and 8 others

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,535
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I've put a few out there in the world, but not that one =D
 
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and LePew

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,443
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Go to Tykables and watch the bottom of the page and you'll see blips that show that something was just purchased from someone somewhere. That's how I found out someone in the next town over was also an ABDL. They bought a pack of Overnights.
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

RM53061

Est. Contributor
Messages
27
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Mickey said:
I've put a few out there in the world, but not that one =D
It just would be great to meet someone close to me. I’m sure they put it there thinking no one will ever know. I looked at it and said out loud. “That’s an interesting sticker to put there”
 
  • Haha
Reactions: littleph0enix

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Messages
159
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
If you are in the fondulac area and want to meet others I'd recommend checking out the Fox Valley Ageplayers munch. One of our leaders is from fondulac.
 
  • Like
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and RM53061

RM53061

Est. Contributor
Messages
27
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
SparkleAlchemist said:
If you are in the fondulac area and want to meet others I'd recommend checking out the Fox Valley Ageplayers munch. One of our leaders is from fondulac.
Do you know when and where these munches are?
 

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Messages
159
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
We have more info on FetLife for munches across the state. The one I mentioned is held in Appleton and the next one is on Saturday.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RM53061

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,096
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Nowididit said:
Go to Tykables and watch the bottom of the page and you'll see blips that show that something was just purchased from someone somewhere. That's how I found out someone in the next town over was also an ABDL. They bought a pack of Overnights.
Yes, but it only says 'someone from (insert city & state) purchased Tykables Overnights'. How did you find that person?
 

RM53061

Est. Contributor
Messages
27
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
SparkleAlchemist said:
We have more info on FetLife for munches across the state. The one I mentioned is held in Appleton and the next one is on Saturday.
I have a hard time finding anything on fetlife is there a certain thing I can search to find it easier?
 

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Messages
3,754
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I will keep an eye out for these stickers ,, I would love to find someone close that is in to this same lifestyle
 

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Messages
159
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
RM53061 said:
I have a hard time finding anything on fetlife is there a certain thing I can search to find it easier?
If you search fox valley age players it should be the first group to come up, otherwise you can search events by area and they are in chronological order
 
Top