Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Check it out!

Airsoft Core- Your One Stop Airsoft Site! - Sniper - VFC M82a1

Im only just getting into airsoft but its my dream to have one of these things! Man, I don't want to be on the recieving end of that, :eek: at 800FPS on 0.34g!!!! (on red gas BTW, 430 fps on HFC134)

Tell me what you think!

Lol, Im getting an R34 stinger soon just to fool around with and this makes it look like a pacifier in comparison! hehe...

Last edited:

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Other
That's not an airsoft gun, it's an anti-aircraft gun.

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
That's not an airsoft gun, it's an anti-aircraft gun.

LOL! It is a very real looking replica of the real thing, isn't it? Part of why I want one, I want my friend to crap himself when he sees it. I also want to take it for a walk, you could say? Walk to the mailbox with it over my shoulder "Good morning, bruce" 0.0 "uh.. um... uh..." :laugh:

There is this one kid whos always picking on my brother (sometimes with a small airsoft pistol), I wonder how he would treat him after starring at this gun the wrong way!

@ $2000 its only a dream for me, unfourtunatly.

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
^^^ were I live it would be illegal too so I wouldn't use red gas, (maybe once just for shooting targets) You can't have air guns that exceed 500fps (IDK if you need a firearms licence or a prohibited goods licence, Im getting my firearms one this year though). Too bad... have to stick with less powerful gas, or lighter BBs, .34g would be insanly powerful, them being made of metal and all.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
In my opinion its a huge waste of money, nearly 2000 bucks for a toy gun that shoots plastic bb's...

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
In my opinion its a huge waste of money, nearly 2000 bucks for a toy gun that shoots plastic bb's...

METAL bb's, (smaller .12g to .20g are plastic) though it is a toy, not in the sense you would see some random kid with one of these. This is for extreme airsofters only, you go into competitions and official matches with professional grade with equipment like this. I think its only a wast of money if you don't use it often. I personally would be using it all the time.

You do have to be passoinate about your hobbies to put huge amounts of money into them. My dad is going through the same thing with his jeep hes upgrading for off-road use (he got a lift kit and some huge tires, lots of other stuff too but I don't keep up with that.). I want to get into extreme airsoft someday, I will end up putting big bucks into it probably as well.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
  4. Private
METAL bb's, (smaller .12g to .20g are plastic) though it is a toy, not in the sense you would see some random kid with one of these. This is for extreme airsofters only, you go into competitions and official matches with professional grade with equipment like this. I think its only a wast of money if you don't use it often. I personally would be using it all the time.

You do have to be passoinate about your hobbies to put huge amounts of money into them. My dad is going through the same thing with his jeep hes upgrading for off-road use (he got a lift kit and some huge tires, lots of other stuff too but I don't keep up with that.). I want to get into extreme airsoft someday, I will end up putting big bucks into it probably as well.

Yah, I guess everyone has there thing, I put a ton of money in my car to turbo it, when alot of people see that as a waste.

It is cool if it shoots metal bb's. I just can't see spending that much on it.

~Johnathon

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I know, I couldn't see myself spending money upgrading my car as its not my interest. Everyone has their own passion when it comes to hobbies, some are willing to spend real money on them others are not.

RetrieverPup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I can see the police around here being real happy with that being carted around:biggrin:

Klokwork

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
My marine recruiter has that same airsoft gun mounted in his office above his NCO sword.

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
My marine recruiter has that same airsoft gun mounted in his office above his NCO sword.

Thats awsome!

I can see the police around here being real happy with that being carted around:biggrin:

I think alot of police around here are 'educated' when it comes to airsoft guns and equipment. Just don't wave it in their faces or aim at them... lol

F

Falkio

^^^ were I live it would be illegal too so I wouldn't use red gas, (maybe once just for shooting targets) You can't have air guns that exceed 500fps (IDK if you need a firearms licence or a prohibited goods licence, Im getting my firearms one this year though). Too bad... have to stick with less powerful gas, or lighter BBs, .34g would be insanly powerful, them being made of metal and all.

My advice is to use propane. You'll probably get around 550-600 fps. It is 90% cheaper, and can be found at Wal-Mart. Just use silicone oil to lubricate the seals. It will not damage your gun. Don't worry about what your gun is shooting at. I am very knowledgeable about airguns, and have built them myself. To be able to tell if your gun is shooting above the legal limit, they'd have to run it through a chronograph, and since those aren't readily available, you're safe. I have some wild ass airguns: full-autos that shoot steel, and such. California has some of the strictest laws in the nation, so I know how you feel.

Very nice Barret replica! Someone recently showed me an M249 for around 1k. If you are new to airsoft, I'd seriously consider getting a Well MP5-K. One of the coolest things on the market for C.Q.B out right now next to the KWA Mac-11.

Check it out: MP5K

HOUSTONDADDY

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Man that thing is awsome...I may just have to buy one for myself but i tend to like the real thing better,...god nows I love my guns but obama and his trying to ban guns because they are unhealty

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
My advice is to use propane. You'll probably get around 550-600 fps. It is 90% cheaper, and can be found at Wal-Mart. Just use silicone oil to lubricate the seals. It will not damage your gun. Don't worry about what your gun is shooting at. I am very knowledgeable about airguns, and have built them myself. To be able to tell if your gun is shooting above the legal limit, they'd have to run it through a chronograph, and since those aren't readily available, you're safe. I have some wild ass airguns: full-autos that shoot steel, and such. California has some of the strictest laws in the nation, so I know how you feel.

Very nice Barret replica! Someone recently showed me an M249 for around 1k. If you are new to airsoft, I'd seriously consider getting a Well MP5-K. One of the coolest things on the market for C.Q.B out right now next to the KWA Mac-11.

Check it out: MP5K

Nice, looks pretty good. Do you know if they ship into canada? And is it still free? There are alot of good guns on that site that I want...

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
@ op - 9 kg!! I have handled a desert eagle and that was plenty. I didn't shoot the thing as it isn't designed to be a spray weapon :D The bipod aint just for show!

Man that thing is awsome...I may just have to buy one for myself but i tend to like the real thing better,...god nows I love my guns but obama and his trying to ban guns because they are unhealty

Hmmm do you have any links to this or supporting evidence? I have seen plenty of Republican/Libertarian yelling and screaming about other Obama initiatives, and nothing about gun control. I assume they would have seized on this if they had a chance to. Unless you are talking about clamping down on the rules concerning gun show sales: that I was aware of.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
[OT] Jeebus... everytime you say the word gun around (most, it seems) Republicans, they immediately drop in to "ZOMG, the Kenyan Communist is going to take our guns away" mode. The only person who has stated that the Obama Administration is interested in more restrictive gun control laws is the NRA. [/OT]
That having been said:

Holy God, 800 fps? My REAL gun throws 165 gr bits of metal down range at 1150 fps. Gold Dot Hollow Points: When you care enough to make the biggest hole.

F

Falkio

Nice, looks pretty good. Do you know if they ship into canada? And is it still free? There are alot of good guns on that site that I want...

Yes, they ship to Canada, and I believe it is still free. Some sites also offer a 50 rd magazine for the Well. Great if you use it as a primary.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: I refuse to get involved in a gun debate here, but the recent HR 1022 targeted "assault weapons". Of course, that garbage didn't pass. The Clinton administration did the same thing, and studies found it to be almost virtually ineffective on crime rates. From personal experience, the most common owners of hi-capacity magazines and military style rifles are either knowledgeable hobbiests, or competitive shooters. For the record, I doubt Obama will mess with the Second Amendment during his first term. Clinton did it, and it pretty much just gave the GOP the house and senate. He is smarter than that - and he knows it.

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Really? Looked around a little and it looks like their US based with US shipping only, besides it just came to my attention that my order could get seized at the boarder. Sadly that means I have to stick with canadian airsoft retailers, which (at least so far) is offering alot less veriety than Id hoped. Wow... just had a close call with mom while wearing... Ill talk later.

UPDATE: Okay, so...

As I said earlier canadian retailers are not offering alot, I also can't find many good websites that provide entry level and mid level guns in canada. So I might have to stick with canadian tire and wal-mart for the time being and buy only manual spring guns (and maybe some AEG or gas guns if they're good). Which isn't all that bad for me right now, all I want is something that I can shoot a can/friend from 20m away so yeah.

If anyone finds a good airsoft retailer in canada, tell me!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.