• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Longtime Lurker

Status
Not open for further replies.

tylerjones

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello I’m a 28 diaper lover and have always been into it since I can remember. Lately the desire has increased and I have never told anyone but have had the creeping desire to do so. I’m married but she does not know and I’m scared to admit such a big secret. I know it’s better if I do but I can’t tell if I actually want this to myself. Anyways thank you for all your posts it’s been greatly appreciated from one still hiding.

Reactions: Jorelaxed
tylerjones said:
Hello I’m a 28 diaper lover and have always been into it since I can remember. Lately the desire has increased and I have never told anyone but have had the creeping desire to do so. I’m married but she does not know and I’m scared to admit such a big secret. I know it’s better if I do but I can’t tell if I actually want this to myself. Anyways thank you for all your posts it’s been greatly appreciated from one still hiding.
Hello and welcome here

Hey bud, its ok. The important thing is to be honest and up front about your feelings. Tell her about your desires first, but bring it up at an appropriate time. She married you for you. The clothing doesn’t matter. Also i find it best to stay away from abdl printed style products, they can freak vanillas out. Just food for thought. Worst she can say is no, and love you enough to not bring it up , best would be if you found her to be supportive. Rip the bandaid off early. Do not try to hide it or get caught with a secret stash. Secrets create dived in marriages.

Welcome!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome and enjoy

Hello and welcome Tylerjones.😃

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back