• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Longest you've spent in the same diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I made a really thick combination last night at about 7:00 and didn't feel like taking it off this morning because I hadn't even started to make a dent in the absorbant potential... so I tossed on the baggiest pair of camo shorts I have (which barely cover this) and waddled off to work.

I'll list the layers (from inside to outside) if anyone is interested...

Abri-let Maxi
Medium Attends
Medium Attends
Large Attends
Bambino Duo stuffer
Large Attends

I cut slits in all of the inner diapers with scissors to achieve proper drainage... and I plan to wear it until it leaks.

What's the longest some of you guys/gals have gone in the same diaper?

bobbyjeff

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I did something quite similar this weekend. I love F1 the way an adolescent teen loves his penis, so I save it all on DVR to watch all day Sunday (almost 9 hours of stuff to watch). I started at about 10am Sunday with a Depends boost inside of a medium Molicare Super inside of a large Molicare Super. It held for the entire day including 2 meals and nearly 3 six packs of summer ale.

I'm not sure I would try to wear a setup like this to work though, as just a single Moli is at the limits of me being able to conceal it. I've lost a considerable amount of weight in the last year though, so I can't hide things as well as I used to.

Ranger

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
The longest I've ever spent in the same diaper? 11 hours, more or less, which is surprising, since it was a Depend brief.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've spent all night and part of a morning. The problem is they are such a sexual rush for me, that once I'm in one, I don't want to take it off *sigh*.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
During the day, the longest I have gone is about 8 hours, and I changed because I was uncomfortable (it was hot) not because it was full. On an overnight, in a Secure / Depends Max/ Huggies sz.6 x2 combo, I went almost 17 hours (7pm to noon the next day). I didn't leave the house.

accidentboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The longest I've ever spent in the same diaper? 11 hours, more or less, which is surprising, since it was a Depend brief.
I've had similar experiences, where a (relatively thinner) diaper was fitting in just the right way, the leak guards were tight, and everything held beyond a reasonable amount of liquid and solid waste. I've also had a Molicare leak on the first wetting. It really depends on your position, the fit, etc.

My longest was in an Attend with a pampers stuffer- 15 hours, yes I had gone a ton in them.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Well... that one lasted till about 2. It wasn't full by a long shot... the outer diaper had just started to get wet. The problem was that it's about 90 degrees here... so it started to smell. I know that if I can smell it others around me can too... so I changed out of consideration for my co-workers.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I think my longest time was around 18 hours in a X-plus a few days ago I was in a 24/7 for around 12. However for the majority of the time they were not used.

S

secretdl26

I think I've spent maybe 14 hours in a diaper once. But most of that was overnight (12pm to 9am) which I spent dry, and wet once I woke up. So 5 hours after my first wetting. I was using a Medium ATN that I stuffed (inside) with a Small Molicare Super. Didn't leak, probably wasn't even full when I had to take it off.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Don't you get worried? Don't people think you got a big bum at work? Or even smell it?

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My longest was about 16 hours, but that was in the evening and overnight when I don't wet much. When I wear to work, I wet a lot more and only last between 6-8 hours depending on the combo and smell. I also tend to use a urinal for the first couple of pees in the morning at work, that way I know I'll last the whole day without a leak.

Yes, I use urinals while padded. I just pull the leg gather out carefully and slip myself out. It takes some practice but, once you get the hang of it, you can go with people standing right next to you.

S

soren456

You mean while conscious or unconscious?

Diapers are usually too arousing to me and so I don't easily sleep in them. But when I manage, it's overnight and I'm unconscious. So, it's like that doesn't really count.

During the day, conscious, as long as 12 hours in the same diaper. But fighting the temptation it presents is an epic battle. And I often lose. :biggrin:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Don't you get worried? Don't people think you got a big bum at work? Or even smell it?
I'm not worried about the look. I spend most of my day sitting at my desk in the corner... people rarely come back to bother me, so it's no big deal.

The smell, however, is another matter. If I can smell it, I know others can too... I don't care about sitting around in a smelly diaper if I'm at home, but I am considerate of others when in public... if it stinks, I'll change it.

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Right as of now I've been in the same diaper for about 16 hours and plan on being in it for a while longer. I'm using a dry 24/7 stuffed with 3 cloth baby diapers. I found them in the closet a while ago and decided to celebrate school being out yesterday by wearing an extra thick diaper.

Skeeter

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
You mean while conscious or unconscious?

Diapers are usually too arousing to me and so I don't easily sleep in them. But when I manage, it's overnight and I'm unconscious. So, it's like that doesn't really count.

During the day, conscious, as long as 12 hours in the same diaper. But fighting the temptation it presents is an epic battle. And I often lose. :biggrin:
Haha... I was like that too when I was 20. But now, I can get through the day no problem. And I haven't lost the desire to wear them either. I actually enjoy it more now that they don't drive me so crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.