longest you have gone without sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've stayed up for about 48 hours from a church youth sleep over. Since it was the next day, I stayed up until my normal bed time. I was exhausted, however. The most I've ever slept was for a week. When I was 12, my parents went bankrupt and we had to move. After the move I went to bed and slept for a week. My mom told me I had a nervous breakdown, and I simply lost the entire week, with no memory of it.

cweezy928

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
has anyone slept for more than 24 hours? I have done it once. I wasn't sick, I was feeling down, but after about 20 hours of sleep, I only felt more tired. I felt like I couldn't move, I was super cranky, my eyes hurt to open them, it was hard to open them, I would wake up for maybe 5 minutes at the longest and be so exhausted that I was awake. It was definitely my worst experience involving sleep. I had to be dragged out of bed and literally put into the shower to start waking up. I recommend NEVER doing it.

Littlebabymike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Woke up at 6am on Thursday went to work came home around 5pm then went to my 2nd job at a auto shop. Came home around 2am and ate then went back to the auto shop. Left the auto shop around 11am and went to a friends house and hung out. Went to a party Friday night around 10pm and got back home around 10am Saturday. Ate then sat down on the couch and woke up at 3am Sunday morning. Fell back asleep around 5am and woke up at 6am Sunday to go to work. AWESOME weekend well the parts I can remember. I think it was 35+ hours.

pajamakitten

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
I did 28 hours last summer, it was the last day of exams and I had the last exam that afternoon. That night we went into town to celebrate and didn't get home until 8;15 and didn't go to bed til half 10. I was also up for a quite a long time when we went to America a few years ago.

banter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've gone about a week. I've also gone over two weeks without eating. Both events where a result of an illness though. The longest I've gone without sleep when not sick it probably in the 72 hour range. Especially when I was young I used to stay up for long stretches on a pretty regular basis. I've stayed up for 48 hours fairly recently though.

oreocookie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The longest I've gone without any sleep at all is 8 days, but it's also normal for me to get less than 3 hours of sleep a night so I didn't really start showing any symptoms of it until the 5th day.

The sucky part was when I finally crashed it was for just over 24 hours which really threw off schedule in general.

patrick1776

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Carer
My mother told me that she went more than 10 days (240+ hours) without sleep when she was on meth. She also told me that she knew several people that had gone 13 days (312 hours) without sleep. Moral of the story: DON'T DO DRUGS.

DT90

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have gone almost 4 days with no sleep. No drugs, energy drink or shots just water and some soda. No reason in particular just felt like challenge after a while. By the end i was starting to fall asleep at my computer and I decided my key board had enough of my head slamming into it so i went to bed for about 12 hrs.

The longest Ive slept is 22hrs. I live in a basement with no windows and my clock isn't set to the right time so all perception of time is thrown off.

babyracer37

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I had a 77 hour run-in with that mean thing called insomnia. And the things ppl say about visions and hearing stuff is TRUE.
Had to go to the hospital to get them to give me something to go to sleep. 31 hour of really messed up dreams.
All I can say is that I'm glad I haven't had a bout of it in a while.

D

DrunknFox

Last Spring Break, me and my cousin stayed up a good amount of hours. I think I clocked in at 36 hours.

TaiLzYpOo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
I've made it just past the 48 hour mark in the past. Now that I work 7 days a week, I can no longer attempt that again. In my experience, staying up gets easier once you pass the 'extremely tired' period of time. I usually get really tired at around 16 hours. Then, if I can make it to the 20 hour mark, I have no problem staying up (I think the brain stops producing the sleepiness chemicals or something). You sort of stay in the 'zombie' state after that: not feeling tired at all, but not quite aware of the world. Could just be me.

Mombasa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
39 hours at a friends graduation party. Sat down on the couch, woke up 30 minutes later with a sharpie beard and stash drawn on me. (and not that it really matters, but after my nap I was up for another 14 hours :p)
40ish seems to be most peoples maximum. Huh.

Squirtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Longest ive been awake was 48 hours, after a rough night out I decided i wasnt going to go to sleep.
By the end of it i wasnt able to talk very well, and was in a semi-delusional state where i was half dreaming and half awake.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
46 hours or so. I was a freshman in college studying to be an EE, and my roommate was a Senior EE major. Somehow he convinced me to help him with his senior project. With two other mechanical engineers, we built a Battle Bot. Really cool looking thing. However, my roommate didn't realise the difference between an Acid Core flux solder, or rosin core solder. Needless to say having 4 12-volt car batteries connected to 3 h-bridge circuits with machine cut copper traces, and using acid core flux on the boards, the place lit up like the forth of July.

Spent 40+hours rebuilding the boards and getting the parts so we could present the Battlebot to the final presentation. I crashed for 12 hours afterwards. He got an A, and I failed one of my finals.......

abdl690

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Roughly 156 hours or 6 and a half days. I was horribly addicted to Monster engergy drinks. I would normally dring 4-5 BFCs (the ones that they say "drink a maximum of one every 24 hours OR YOU WILL DIE!!!" yeah, those. As well as working in a cafe where we had unlimited espresso. It was finals week of my last semester of high school, a few years ago. that whole week+ I would go to school, work a shift, go to a party for a while, pick up a late night shift in a different department, go to school in the morning, and repeat. I finally drank too much at one of the parties, because there was not a shift for me to pick up, and passed out. I was passed out on the floor for about 36 hours. I'm extremely lucky i didn't die. Once I woke up I went to see my doctor and my resting heart rate was around 160, and took over a week to get below 100. Definitely a wake-up call for me.

DA360

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
The longest I say would be about 72 hours due to medication. Back when I was suffering from major depression, I had a quack just throw a ton of medication at me, I was taking 5 of them at once and I had almost all the side effects. So I barely ate so I lost 30-40lbs in 3 weeks, I barely slept, and two days of sleep wasn't uncommon (though 72 hours was the worst), and I was red and shaky. Yea, it was awful ;-;.

cweezy928

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
looks like i'll be going at least 24 hours, ive been up since nine pm.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Well without addaral 3 day but with 7

Sent From My Android Device Using Tapatalk

jambi66441

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Having been in the Army, deployed multiple times there have been times when I was up for 2-4 days. It really messes with your "sleep cycle". I have been out for a few years now and still have issues sleeping.

dIstraCtedOctoPus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I just did 36 hours of straight gaming this weekend, and I went to bed Sunday at 6PM, woke up today at 9AM for class, and I was like "Does it HAVE to be Monday!?". So yeah. Blaaaaargh. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.