• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Longest Time Away from School

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
Pretty self-explanatory, what is the longest time you've been away from school? This includes being sick, family vacations, and school disasters. (Hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.) This does not include summer vacation unless it is before or after the time you were away. (i.e. you were sick for the first 3 weeks of school)

For me, I've been away for 5 months because of Epstein-Barr.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Three or four days, maybe. Back in elementary school I got bronchitis every year. It was pretty bad, and I'd take off for three or four days at a time.

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
When I was a kid there was a two-week teacher's strike. I think that's the longest time I was away from school when it should have been going on.

Role
Private
2-3 weeks, There have been many times that I been gone from school for 2-3 weeks. Snow, Ice, power outages, and once because I was sick.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I'd say about a week because of Hurricane Frances in 2004. I was with out power for 4 and a half days and took the 5th day off because I hadn't selpt much.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
3 days, I got the flu when I was very little. The last time I missed school due to disease was 4 years ago from some fever, but it was only 2 days. ever since, I have had perfect attendence. The most consecutive days we had from school due to snow was two days this last winter, where record-breaking snow fell. Then this summer we had record breaking rainfall, almost half the town was under some amount of water, and the park was completely submerged, including our precious historical carousel :frown:

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I've been off a week due to illness. If you count school trips where I am doing something because of school but not actually receiving lessons (or indeed being in the same country), then that goes up to two weeks and a day.

jdmstreetracerdude

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well for me its 2 weeks due to Hurricane Ike lol, I am not supposed to go back till this Thursday, and that still might be pushed back if power is not restored to all the schools in my district

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Not counting the time after graduation, I think my maximum was 2 days for having my toe nail ripped off (it kept growing into the skin and causing infections).

Peachy

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
Not counting the time after graduation, I think my maximum was 2 days for having my toe nail ripped off (it kept growing into the skin and causing infections).

Peachy
eeew :eek:

Mine was two weeks for chicken pox :(

K

KittyKat

I was out of regular school for about a year and a half due to a severe depression (and the fact that I brought a knife to school to kill myself with). I still went to a tutor but I was too depressed to concentrate. I'm glad that my depression is gone:smile:.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Lets see

2nd grade
Alot XD
3rd grade
went three weeks then droped out of teh school
And stayed out till 7th grade when I took a test that placed me into 7th grade.

7th grade
1 week for 3rd dagree sunburn
1 week suspension
3 days for 2 black kids jumping my ass and nearly breaking my back.
8th grade
2 days because of Suicidal and mental breakdown. (I still have the letter from my math teacher.)
9th grade....
1 day feb 14 I skipped
2 days for cursing out the pricipals
1 day for bomb threat
1 days for tornado
1 week because of some problems.
10 grade
1 week because of Gustav and 2 days skipped.
But My longest was 3 1/2 years away from a "school"

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
let me remember
grade 1: 2 weeks due to an allergic reaction
grade 2: 2 weeks due to chick pox
grade 3: sever blizzard so there was 2 weeks
grade 4: a week due to a nasty sunburn
grade 5: four days due to a cold
grade 6: 2 weeks due to a family problem
grade 7: 10 days for sickness, 3 for personal use (I skipped), 9 for cursing at my teacher, 13 for pulling the fire alarm, another 6 for punching a kid out, 8 for a funeral.
grade 8: 3 days due to a trip they had and I never went
grade 9: I can't remember why but I missed around 96 days of school
grade 10: 5 for skipping, 1 for sickness

I know. I'm a rebel.

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The longest I missed school was a month in grade 6 for surgery. In grade 2 I missed 2 weeks for a nasty ear infection. I missed the first couple weeks of Grade 12 from a bad illness I got over the summer holidays. There's also a few other times I missed a week or so for the flu and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.