Not open for further replies.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
what is the longest you have gone in one diaper with out changing. i wanted to se just how many wettings a bambino teddy could hold so i been in it all day, i have had 12 wettings though i am extremly wet and as of now messed i have to say it is an impressive diaper. just hit the 24hr mark and ill add an extra 15 to 30 min as that is my limit for a messed diaper but maybe 1 more wetting.

bigpa

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I really envy you. Here there is no chance to get Bambinos (I think I could get some Abena M4s, but there aren't always in stock). The longest I've been in a wet diaper I think that no more than a couple of hours. Besides of "how much I can stand" a wet diaper, there is the absorbency issue: Yesterday for example, trying a new brand, I peed my bed a bit. I've handled the situation, but the little absorbency led me to a change in less than half hour.

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wore an abena M4 for over 12 hours, probably close to 18 or so. What I did/do was/is get home from work get cleaned up, diaper up, wear all night and to bed and wet when i have to, goto sleep wet wake up pee, and go about my day until either its full or i have to do something. but so i have put one on at 12am b4 and worn until 6-7pm maybe later.

YAHLD

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Well I use bambino teddies myself and I stayed in one a whole 24 hours myself but I had very few wettings so I could have stayed in it longer but something came up so I had to change out of it before I could actually test how long it'd last for me.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
yikes?! 24+ hours in a single diaper...

you'd probably have to chain me up, point a gun at me and threaten to rape my dog... before I'd ever do that...

max for me... well that usually is over night - for how long I usually sleep (which tends to be a bit too less as of recent... too much work - ;/)

Aside from that during the day I change frequently... I don't like to feel like a truck-stop toilet.

Last edited:

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
My overnight diaper is long enough. I put it on around 9:00 pm and wet shortly after I got in bed. I'm still in it and will take it off in a few minutes. I would say it totals about 10 hrs.

blob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Often 12-13 hours, I like to diaper up about 7:00pm and wear it for the evening and bed until I wake up around 08:00am. Tend to have clumped a bit by then though, and smelly.

I wore an Abena M4 on a 13 hour flight once, putting it on an hour before and taking it off about 90 mins afterwards when I got to my hotel. It was soaked to almost leaking, and very clumpy when I took my jeans off.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I tested a Fabine when they first came out, 24 hours was no way near long enough to soak it, I made it 30 hours before it smelled too bad to continue.

Waddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Normal for me is about 10-12 hours, but I use a good layer of rash cream all over, and have never had an issue, I hate having to change in the middle of the night, I need the sleep more so I add a stuffer to get thru to the morning. Bu then it is about saturated, maybe 75-80 percent, then off to the shower. :D

MaxiPad89

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Not to be a dick, but seriously, I don't get it. Just seems disgusting and unnecessary to me.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Hmm, about 25 minutes in a slightly damp Walmart-brand pull-up :p I'll wear to bed but don't wet then

RouteLeader

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think 14 hours is about my record. Pee only. Gets a little bit uncomfortable after such a long time. My groin needs freedom !!

BabyTak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
I must be absent the day they handed out productive bladders. Maybe its due to the fact that I don't care much for drinks or maybe because I accomplished magnificent feats of the bladder in cadet basic, but I can't tell you how many diapers I have to get rid of before they're barely tapped into, when its time for school or work. I can go for hours without a change and its still dry.

shertion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Probably overnight. I usually like wearing baby diapers like Pull-Ups in particular.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I usually get 10 to 14 hours out of a diaper, my record is near 24. If #2 happens I'm changing quickly, an hour or so is the longest I've endured a messy one.

MadeYouDerp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I'm the same as Kimba. I take maybe 10 to 15 min and that's it. I like wearing my dry and usually just to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.