longest. day. ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicHysteria

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
i woke up yesterday at 8AM for class and had intentions of wearing a SUPER insane nappy combo all day of dry24 with a teddy inside so i got all padded up , slits cut in my teddy. plastic pants. everything. so i went to class had a stats exam that i think i did pretty good on and had a hour break for a hour before my next class.....hour passes......i go to class and class gets out

heres where it turns ugly....

i had a paper that i had intentions of writing after that class. it wasnt supposed too tough, five or six hours outta the library by eleven or midnight..........

yeah no....

for some reason i just could not properly convey the message i was trying to in this essay, and it had to be done by noon today, so here i was pulling a all nighter in the library stuck in my diaper from 8am. now that was alright at midnight, 14 hours thats okay.....

long story short, i just got home like twenty minutes ago, having been in this nappy 26 hours, which is profusely wet. and i just dont even the energy to do anything but sit here in it, write this little memoir. and hopefully take a nap now

for anybody curious, dry mixed with a bambino is a bulltproof combination lol

nighty

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The longest day ever is when you start in one side of the international dateline, hang out for twenty three hours on a boat, then cross it and repeat the date. :p

Anyway, sorry to hear you had a rough one. Glad that diaper combo was unstoppable and I hope your sleep after posting this was restful.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You sound like you'd be a good walking, talking commercial for the two brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.