Longest baby diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

SSJ Ronald McDonald

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I am looking for a the longest baby diaper in production right now from the well known brands(pampers, huggies, luvs..). I currently have some baby dry 6's and they're good but I would like something a bit longer. The only other bigger pampers options I can find here in the US are swaddlers and cruisers in size 7 and I don't know if the larger number actually means they are longer. I've read threads about size 8 baby dry's over in the UK but I'm also not sure if they're sizing is the same as with US products. Can anyone tell me how much longer the 7 cruisers are over the baby dry 6's? What about the baby dry 8's? If they are over an inch longer than the cruiser 7's it might be worth ordering some from overseas. Are there any other easy to find brands that have something longer? Thanks everyone!

Unfortunately, there isn’t any size difference between the three. They are all the exact same, at least from my understanding. They were created to offer more in between sizes.

I think the only way to get a longer diaper is to move up to adult diapers.

Well, after finding a few other threads it sounds like the baby dry 6's are roughly 22in and the cruisers 7's are actually slightly shorter. But the 8's look like they are 23in. So I'm not sure if that necessarily makes it worth it to order some but I I'll keep them in mind. Hopefully they see a market in the larger sizes and start making them more available. Thanks for replying tundra and padded.

Aside from adult sizes, maybe GoodNites might suit your needs?

I was just wearing a goodnite actually, ha. I like them too but really like baby diapers with tabs. I maybe could rig a goodnite with tabs somehow. I already made a few types of tab extenders for the baby diapers that work really well. I've tried a few adult diapers too(mostly inexpensive ones) but wasn't really a fan.

Inexpensive adult diapers are of very poor quality. You should try some of the premium adult diapers. They have great fit, obsorbancy, and containment of all accidents. If you are looking for adult diapers with baby prints on them, there are numerous makers that you can find on the net.

Reactions: brandonwears
Tundra1975 said:
Inexpensive adult diapers are of very poor quality. You should try some of the premium adult diapers. They have great fit, obsorbancy, and containment of all accidents. If you are looking for adult diapers with baby prints on them, there are numerous makers that you can find on the net.
I agree. Even though they're considerably more money than what you can find in a typical grocery store, they're worth it; you get what you pay for. Tena makes some very comfy and absorbent dips.

Also, of course you have the ABDL-specific dips, like ABU's. I like theirs, and again, you get what you pay for. At first I was reluctant to pay that much for dips, but when I ordered some and tried them, I was hooked. Especially if you don't wear all the time, it's definitely worth it to treat yourself to some nice diapers!

I definitely am a little hesitant on paying that much but I'm sure the difference in quality is there. ABU has some really nice prints so I might give them a try. I don't get to wear all that often so a case should last quite a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back