• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

long time reader, first time poster!

dancerboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! I've been a DL since I was a kid and a long time reader of ADISC. As I'm sure many of you can understand I have a complicated relationship with this part of myself but I have been trying to embrace it more and have been wearing more often while staying at home during the pandemic and I want to try out being more of a part of the community! This isn't something I have ever shared with anyone in my life, so it seems like it would be nice to have a group of people I can talk to and not have to keep this a secret. I grew up in New England and currently live in the Pacific Northwest, I am a performing artist, and I like to cook and spend time in the outdoors, so that's some stuff about me!

Last edited:
Reactions: wetaccident, KittyMerriweather and Poopygamer
dancerboy said:
Hello everyone! I've been a DL since I was a kid and a long time reader of ADISC. As I'm sure many of you can understand I have a complicated relationship with this part of myself but I have been trying to embrace it more and have been wearing more often while staying at home during the pandemic and I want to try out being more of a part of the community! This isn't something I have ever shared with anyone in my life, so it seems like it would be nice to have a group of people I can talk to and not have to keep this a secret. I currently live in the Pacific Northwest and I am a performing artist, and I like to cook and spend time in the outdoors, so that's some stuff about me!
I also love to cook and spend time outdoors. I play 4 instruments. Anyway, Welcome to ADISC!! If you want me to Private Message you, I will be happy to!

Reactions: dancerboy
Welcome

Reactions: dancerboy
I'm also in the northwest!! What part if you don't mind me asking?

JaysonTheRegressor said:
I'm also in the northwest!! What part if you don't mind me asking?
not at all, Im currently in Idaho but I usually travel between here and Portland and Seattle quite a bit, how about you?

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
I live in
dancerboy said:
not at all, Im currently in Idaho but I usually travel between here and Portland and Seattle quite a bit, how about you?
Hillsboro, Oregon! Always nice to see a fellow member of the community up here ^^

Reactions: simplecomputer
JaysonTheRegressor said:
I live in

Hillsboro, Oregon! Always nice to see a fellow member of the community up here ^^
right back at you!

I hope this community will make you feel safe and warm.

Welcome I live in the Pacific Northwest as well. I am a big DL as well.

dancerboy said:
Hello everyone! I've been a DL since I was a kid and a long time reader of ADISC. As I'm sure many of you can understand I have a complicated relationship with this part of myself but I have been trying to embrace it more and have been wearing more often while staying at home during the pandemic and I want to try out being more of a part of the community! This isn't something I have ever shared with anyone in my life, so it seems like it would be nice to have a group of people I can talk to and not have to keep this a secret. I grew up in New England and currently live in the Pacific Northwest, I am a performing artist, and I like to cook and spend time in the outdoors, so that's some stuff about me!
I live in Beaverton. Nice to meet you.

dancerboy said:
right back at you!

Hey wow, I'm a Portland based actor who loves to cook (and eat LOL!), Seems like we all have a lot in common. Funny you mentioned quarantine, cuz that's definitely given me more time to wear a diaper and be a baby, not to mention find this community that seems so amazing. Nice to meet you!

Back