long time reader, first time poster!

dancerboy

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! I've been a DL since I was a kid and a long time reader of ADISC. As I'm sure many of you can understand I have a complicated relationship with this part of myself but I have been trying to embrace it more and have been wearing more often while staying at home during the pandemic and I want to try out being more of a part of the community! This isn't something I have ever shared with anyone in my life, so it seems like it would be nice to have a group of people I can talk to and not have to keep this a secret. I grew up in New England and currently live in the Pacific Northwest, I am a performing artist, and I like to cook and spend time in the outdoors, so that's some stuff about me!

Last edited:

MacaronMaster

Love to cook and bake
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Hello everyone! I've been a DL since I was a kid and a long time reader of ADISC. As I'm sure many of you can understand I have a complicated relationship with this part of myself but I have been trying to embrace it more and have been wearing more often while staying at home during the pandemic and I want to try out being more of a part of the community! This isn't something I have ever shared with anyone in my life, so it seems like it would be nice to have a group of people I can talk to and not have to keep this a secret. I currently live in the Pacific Northwest and I am a performing artist, and I like to cook and spend time in the outdoors, so that's some stuff about me!
I also love to cook and spend time outdoors. I play 4 instruments. Anyway, Welcome to ADISC!! If you want me to Private Message you, I will be happy to!

JaysonTheRegressor

JayJay
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little, Incontinent, Other
I'm also in the northwest!! What part if you don't mind me asking?

JaysonTheRegressor

JayJay
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little, Incontinent, Other
I live in
not at all, Im currently in Idaho but I usually travel between here and Portland and Seattle quite a bit, how about you?
Hillsboro, Oregon! Always nice to see a fellow member of the community up here ^^

KittyMerriweather

I'm counting on a new beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Carer, Other
I hope this community will make you feel safe and warm.

KKC1977

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent, Private
Welcome I live in the Pacific Northwest as well. I am a big DL as well.

AnimeDude892

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hello everyone! I've been a DL since I was a kid and a long time reader of ADISC. As I'm sure many of you can understand I have a complicated relationship with this part of myself but I have been trying to embrace it more and have been wearing more often while staying at home during the pandemic and I want to try out being more of a part of the community! This isn't something I have ever shared with anyone in my life, so it seems like it would be nice to have a group of people I can talk to and not have to keep this a secret. I grew up in New England and currently live in the Pacific Northwest, I am a performing artist, and I like to cook and spend time in the outdoors, so that's some stuff about me!
I live in Beaverton. Nice to meet you.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Little
right back at you!
Hey wow, I'm a Portland based actor who loves to cook (and eat LOL!), Seems like we all have a lot in common. Funny you mentioned quarantine, cuz that's definitely given me more time to wear a diaper and be a baby, not to mention find this community that seems so amazing. Nice to meet you!