• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long time lurker, first time member!

BunnyPrincess

Stinky little princess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
  5. Other
Hiya, everyone! My name here is BunnyPrincess, and I am a child at heart who obviously has an interest in diapers, or I wouldn't be here hehe! Anyways, I have been lurking here and only reading posts since 2018 because I wasn't chronologically old enough to join back then, but now I am as of last month.

My interests are generally the interests of a 4-6 year old girl: princesses, mermaids, unicorns, glitter, bunnies, owls, foxes and other animals, dressing up cute, stuffies, inflatables and bouncy castles, children's media and activities, and various other things. The one interest that I have that isn't considered childlike is my vacuum cleaner hobby, although that's definitely not common either.

I also like and want to make some friends as I have been lonely my whole life since none of my peers have these interests that I can find, particularly my interest in children's music.

Also, although I am chronologically and legally 18, I feel like I am 4-6 years old emotionally and mentally to the point that I controversially have body dysphoria about that. Because other than my intellect (autism for the win here haha), I feel emotionally and mentally for the most part, of those ages and have to mask it quite a lot sometimes. Of course, this isn't the main or even part of the reason why I am here, but that is just a little bit about me. Feel free to say hello and ask any questions if you have them. Also, have a nice night (or day depending on where you are🙂)

Reactions: Cottontail, Edgewater, Deleted member 64479 and 3 others
Welcome, now you can really enjoy your time

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater and BunnyPrincess
Hiiiii ☺️

• Love
Welcome, @BunnyPrincess! Saw your profile post but figured I’d reply here and give your intro a deserved bump. Friday night must just be a bad time to introduce oneself. Probably too many of us are away engaging in end-of-week mind erasure activities, LOL.

Anyway, I love the username and avi, and I even forgive you for (apparently) fraternizing with foxes. ;) I hope you find the site fun and supportive, and I admire your restraint in waiting to sign up. TBH, I think I’d have found that really difficult. As it was though, the internet itself was a baby when I was a teen, so I was spared the agony of choice. ABDL support sites hadn’t been thought up yet.

“Vacuum cleaner hobby” … Dare I ask? (No judgment of course. This is a site for those with strange interests, after all.)

Hope to hear more from you around the forums! :)

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, BunnyPrincess and Edgewater
BunnyPrincess said:
Hiya, everyone! My name here is BunnyPrincess, and I am a child at heart who obviously has an interest in diapers, or I wouldn't be here hehe! Anyways, I have been lurking here and only reading posts since 2018 because I wasn't chronologically old enough to join back then, but now I am as of last month.

My interests are generally the interests of a 4-6 year old girl: princesses, mermaids, unicorns, glitter, bunnies, owls, foxes and other animals, dressing up cute, stuffies, inflatables and bouncy castles, children's media and activities, and various other things. The one interest that I have that isn't considered childlike is my vacuum cleaner hobby, although that's definitely not common either.

I also like and want to make some friends as I have been lonely my whole life since none of my peers have these interests that I can find, particularly my interest in children's music.

Also, although I am chronologically and legally 18, I feel like I am 4-6 years old emotionally and mentally to the point that I controversially have body dysphoria about that. Because other than my intellect (autism for the win here haha), I feel emotionally and mentally for the most part, of those ages and have to mask it quite a lot sometimes. Of course, this isn't the main or even part of the reason why I am here, but that is just a little bit about me. Feel free to say hello and ask any questions if you have them. Also, have a nice night (or day depending on where you are🙂)
Hiee! Hope you have a great time and make lots of friends here! :)

• Love
Reactions: BunnyPrincess and Edgewater
Welcome to and be welcomed to this unique world of ADISC! A wonderful place as near everyone here is wearing a diaper!
Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 64479 and BunnyPrincess
Cottontail said:
Welcome, @BunnyPrincess! Saw your profile post but figured I’d reply here and give your intro a deserved bump. Friday night must just be a bad time to introduce oneself. Probably too many of us are away engaging in end-of-week mind erasure activities, LOL.

Anyway, I love the username and avi, and I even forgive you for (apparently) fraternizing with foxes. ;) I hope you find the site fun and supportive, and I admire your restraint in waiting to sign up. TBH, I think I’d have found that really difficult. As it was though, the internet itself was a baby when I was a teen, so I was spared the agony of choice. ABDL support sites hadn’t been thought up yet.

“Vacuum cleaner hobby” … Dare I ask? (No judgment of course. This is a site for those with strange interests, after all.)

Hope to hear more from you around the forums! :)
Yeah I agree with you when it comes to the whole introducing on Friday night, most people were relaxing and perhaps even engaging in our shared interests here. As far as my profile picture, that is Felicity Fox and Flick Fox, my two favorite characters in Enchantimals. I am glad you forgive this fellow rabbit for having some foxy friends hehe!

For the waiting to join, I will say that yeah it was difficult at first, especially the times when I saw a post I wanted to engage in or had a question to ask that I couldn't find, but I was okay lurking, mostly to read diaper reviews, threads on coming out and that kind of thing. For my vacuum hobby, that is an interest I engaged in back in 2017 when I was going through some mental health struggles while having to live as a closeted trans girl and child at heart in a male teen body.

Of course my diaper interest didn't start until 2018 so vacuums were a distraction from that. Anyways, at one time I had over 30 machines and would repair and refurbish them for others. Still have most of them but am getting rid of some to replace them with machines I actually want since when I first started my collection, I grabbed anything and everything I found, including those I don't have an interest in and those that are beyond repair, or at least not worth it to me. Safe to say between that and my childlike interests and personality I definitely have some unconventional interests, haha! Feel free to ask me anything else if you wish😊

• Love
Reactions: geka, Deleted member 64479, Edgewater and 2 others
BunnyPrincess said:
Of course my diaper interest didn't start until 2018 so vacuums were a distraction from that. Anyways, at one time I had over 30 machines and would repair and refurbish them for others. Still have most of them but am getting rid of some to replace them with machines I actually want since when I first started my collection, I grabbed anything and everything I found, including those I don't have an interest in and those that are beyond repair, or at least not worth it to me. Safe to say between that and my childlike interests and personality I definitely have some unconventional interests, haha! Feel free to ask me anything else if you wish😊
That's pretty cool actually. It also strikes me as a hobby that would be difficult to have without supportive parents. I hope I'm right in guessing that you have a good relationship with your parents and that the "closeted" thing is firmly in the past.

So do you anticipate pursuing some sort of technical education and career? I've not heard of a teen collecting and repairing vacuums before, but these sorts of quirky technical interests often seem to herald engineering careers or similar things. (I was the kid who'd fall asleep with computer programming manuals at a time when that was considered the height of nerddom, so I might be able to relate in an abstract way, heh.)

Anyway... On a forum dedicated to diapers and baby stuff, personalities tend to appear thinner than they really are. It's a good day when somebody shares an interest I haven't heard of before. It reminds me how complicated we actually are--mostly in good and amusing ways.

Last edited:
  • Love
BunnyPrincess said:
The one interest that I have that isn't considered childlike is my vacuum cleaner hobby, although that's definitely not common either.
Toddlet’s don’t like to clean, we like to make messes but man oh man do I love to vacuum and sweep! So fun and relaxing! If only my vacuum cleaner was like the fisher price popper ones!

• Love
Hi and welcome. I suspect that many of us have unusual interests. As a kid and even as a younger adult, I've loved model trains. I no longer have them up because I bought a digital pipe organ and so there's no space for my HO trains but as a professional musician, music fills in all the holes in my life. I think we all need something that peeks our interests.

• Love
Welcome. Now the fun begins

• Love
BunnyPrincess said:
Yeah I agree with you when it comes to the whole introducing on Friday night, most people were relaxing and perhaps even engaging in our shared interests here. As far as my profile picture, that is Felicity Fox and Flick Fox, my two favorite characters in Enchantimals. I am glad you forgive this fellow rabbit for having some foxy friends hehe!

For the waiting to join, I will say that yeah it was difficult at first, especially the times when I saw a post I wanted to engage in or had a question to ask that I couldn't find, but I was okay lurking, mostly to read diaper reviews, threads on coming out and that kind of thing. For my vacuum hobby, that is an interest I engaged in back in 2017 when I was going through some mental health struggles while having to live as a closeted trans girl and child at heart in a male teen body.

Vacuums... I'm the same with vintage electronics. I know I'll never use half of what I have, But I can't bare to part with any of them. They're kind of like my stuffies, each have their own unique "presonality" if you will. I will part with things if I know they're going to a good home where they'll be cared for and enjoyed like I do. I'm a softie lol. 🤫

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, Edgewater and BunnyPrincess
Cottontail said:
That's pretty cool actually. It also strikes me as a hobby that would be difficult to have without supportive parents. I hope I'm right in guessing that you have a good relationship with your parents and that the "closeted" thing is firmly in the past.

So do you anticipate pursuing some sort of technical education and career? I've not heard of a teen collecting and repairing vacuums before, but these sorts of quirky technical interests often seem to herald engineering careers or similar things. (I was the kid who'd fall asleep with computer programming manuals at a time when that was considered the height of nerddom, so I might be able to relate in an abstract way, heh.)

Anyway... On a forum dedicated to diapers and baby stuff, personalities tend to appear thinner than they really are. It's a good day when somebody shares an interest I haven't heard of before. It reminds me how complicated we actually are--mostly in good and amusing ways.
Yeah, I have a decent relationship with them, particularly my dad and they do support my interests which is good. And yes, I am fully out about being trans, being a child at heart and at least to my parents and grandmother, liking to wear diapers. Back to vacuums, it is actually a decently common interest with a large YouTube community-just type in "*insert brand* vacuum" and see all of the videos that pop up. Oddly enough, most people in the community are autistic or otherwise neurodivergent just like us here. I do have plans to work in carpet cleaning or even a vacuum repair shop as some possibilities.

Reactions: Cottontail, Edgewater and Deleted member 64479
BunnyPrincess said:
Yeah, I have a decent relationship with them, particularly my dad and they do support my interests which is good. And yes, I am fully out about being trans, being a child at heart and at least to my parents and grandmother, liking to wear diapers. Back to vacuums, it is actually a decently common interest with a large YouTube community-just type in "*insert brand* vacuum" and see all of the videos that pop up. Oddly enough, most people in the community are autistic or otherwise neurodivergent just like us here. I do have plans to work in carpet cleaning or even a vacuum repair shop as some possibilities.
I'm super glad to hear about the situation with your parents and grandmother. That's huge. My own parents were, as I like to put it, "force multipliers" when it came to my interests, and I'm so grateful for that. I never opened up about liking diapers, but Mom caught me a couple of times (once while wearing) and did her best to be gentle, I think.

I'd never have guessed there was such a community of vacuum enthusiasts, but I shouldn't be surprised. I'm sure we can credit the internet with illuminating the commonality of stuff like that, just like with ABDL--which is awesome, because being one of a kind is never as fun as we're led to believe, heh. Regarding autism and neurodivergence, I have a parent's perspective: My oldest is 18, autistic, lesbian. She leaves for college in September to pursue an interest she's had since (basically) toddlerhood. These forums abound with autistic viewpoints, which for me have been invaluable in learning how to support her. Yet another unlooked-for silver lining to being a kid at heart.

Anyway! Best of luck with your pursuits, @BunnyPrincess. Henceforth it may require some restraint on my part to avoid vacuum puns, but when I fail, please know that they're kindly meant. :)

• Love
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, BunnyPrincess and Edgewater
Cottontail said:
I'm super glad to hear about the situation with your parents and grandmother. That's huge. My own parents were, as I like to put it, "force multipliers" when it came to my interests, and I'm so grateful for that. I never opened up about liking diapers, but Mom caught me a couple of times (once while wearing) and did her best to be gentle, I think.

I'd never have guessed there was such a community of vacuum enthusiasts, but I shouldn't be surprised. I'm sure we can credit the internet with illuminating the commonality of stuff like that, just like with ABDL--which is awesome, because being one of a kind is never as fun as we're led to believe, heh. Regarding autism and neurodivergence, I have a parent's perspective: My oldest is 18, autistic, lesbian. She leaves for college in September to pursue an interest she's had since (basically) toddlerhood. These forums abound with autistic viewpoints, which for me have been invaluable in learning how to support her. Yet another unlooked-for silver lining to being a kid at heart.

Anyway! Best of luck with your pursuits, @BunnyPrincess. Henceforth it may require some restraint on my part to avoid vacuum puns, but when I fail, please know that they're kindly meant. :)
Feel free to bring on the puns haha!

Reactions: Deleted member 64479, Edgewater and Cottontail
BunnyPrincess said:
Feel free to bring on the puns haha!
Let’s hope they don’t suck! 👀 I’m sorry, someone had to start, my mind was like don’t say it, don’t say it, don’t say it!! But I had to! 😆😆

• Haha
I saw a shoe on CBS Sunday Morning about a man who collected and repaired vintage vacuum cleaners. I don't think it's unusual at all. I like mechanical things anyway. It's one of the reasons that as a child, I was attracted to the pipe organ because a pipe organ is very mechanical.

Welcome!

• Love
Back