• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long time listener first time poster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dldave86

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Welcome i am dldave86 and i have been a dl for the majority of my life. I love to wear diapers and my wife is super supportive. I live in northern utah and love to meet locals.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Welcome dlDave! It's always good to hear about a supportive wife. I see you like camping and living in Northern Utah there's plenty of good places to go up there. One question came up recently about wearing while hunting and/or camping. Have you ever done that?

BabyBoyToby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Welcome! I'm jealous you live in Utah. Such great places for exploration there. I love visiting there, as well as the entire SW. Welcome to the site, it's a great place to gain some insight. I'm not a big poster, but enjoy being able to read about other experiences and learning more about myself through others.

Status
Not open for further replies.