• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long overdue introduction

Tokimew

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Hi everyone! I've had an account on here for a long time but I've always been afraid to say hi. I'm 29 / she/they incontinent little I live in pa and I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for 5 years. Nice to meet you all finally 😊

Reactions: ThePaddedGolfer, LaLoneDigi, Fattrick and 1 other person
Hi!! Welcome to the family.

I'm 34 trans woman.

You can feel safe. I was so nervous and fearful... with my anxiety and health problems.
And I was able to open up here telling things that I never though I whould say to anyone.

A beautiful litten shiny as avatar.
Nice to meet you too.

Reactions: Tokimew and Kittyinpink
Hello and welcome! 😊
No need to be shy !
We only bite , if you ask nicely 😉
Enjoy adisc !

• Haha
Reactions: Tokimew and lilithra
Welcome! I'm new here but it seems like a great community... nothing to be scared of. 😀

Nice to meet you!

Reactions: Kittyinpink, Tokimew and ThePaddedGolfer
Hi and welcome. I think this is a very safe site and a good place to explore one's self by responding in the various threads. It can be liberating.

Reactions: Kittyinpink, Tokimew and ThePaddedGolfer
Hello and welcome.

Reactions: Tokimew
Thanks for all the welcomes everyone! ☺️

Tokimew said:
Hi everyone! I've had an account on here for a long time but I've always been afraid to say hi. I'm 29 / she/they incontinent little I live in pa and I have been wearing diapers 24/7 for 5 years. Nice to meet you all finally 😊
Hello and welcome here

Reactions: Tokimew
Heyaaa Im Ari, guess ill do a little introduction, Im a single mom to a 3 year old, been wearing diapers for 3 years now by choice but as of 6 months ago I started to lose bowel control….pretty much it. Welcome to the group😊

Reactions: Deleted member 66129 and Tokimew
Kittyinpink said:
Hello and welcome! 😊
No need to be shy !
We only bite , if you ask nicely 😉
Enjoy adisc !
And it's mostly the furries who bite, but they don't know better. They are just baby furs lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tokimew, lilithra and Kittyinpink
Btw HI, I'm warrior Princess. I'm 33 mom of 3 boys. Married to my high school sweetheart. He kows I'm little, but doesn't participate.

Reactions: Tokimew and Kittyinpink
WarriorPrincess said:
Btw HI, I'm warrior Princess. I'm 33 mom of 3 boys. Married to my high school sweetheart. He kows I'm little, but doesn't participate.
Nice a fellow mom….I thought one was a handful, I cant imagine 3 😂

BabyAri said:
Nice a fellow mom….I thought one was a handful, I cant imagine 3 😂
Yea they drive me crazy, but I love them lol

WarriorPrincess said:
Yea they drive me crazy, but I love them lol
Samee, my 3 year old son is a little crackhead sometimes loll

WarriorPrincess said:
And it's mostly the furries who bite, but they don't know better. They are just baby furs lol
🤣

WarriorPrincess said:
hehehe, We bite tenderly, for playing and without malice.

• Love
Reactions: WarriorPrincess
lilithra said:
hehehe, We bite tenderly, for playing and without malice.
Thats exactly what bamboo , my feral cat friend did , I still have her scars ! 🤣..
She is my friend. She lived in my bamboo patch and ate grasshoppers.. tiny and skinny .. and I fed her bits , and she stole from my bbqs! 🤣.. eventually we became friends, and now bamboo has a proper owner..
She still visits me , at the bamboo patch ... 🥰

Reactions: WarriorPrincess and lilithra
Hello and welcome!

Back