• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long life IC, new to ADISC

Edgewater

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Life long IC and as a result tons of experience with diapers and what has worked and what has not.
Retired and enjoying life out of the mainstream. Have traveled extensively while padded and have found that its is in fact easier now-a-days.
Believe in getting out and enjoying life to its fullest. Wearing, IMHO has more advantages than disadvantages.
Have and still enjoy outside activities including Snowmobiling, Hunting, Boating, etc.
See you all around the Forum.

• Love
Reactions: EcoIncon and Angelapinks
Edgewater said:
Life long IC and as a result tons of experience with diapers and what has worked and what has not.
Retired and enjoying life out of the mainstream. Have traveled extensively while padded and have found that its is in fact easier now-a-days.
Believe in getting out and enjoying life to its fullest. Wearing, IMHO has more advantages than disadvantages.
Have and still enjoy outside activities including Snowmobiling, Hunting, Boating, etc.
Welcome to the site
From a fellow life long IC

Reactions: Angelapinks and Edgewater
Edgewater said:
Welcome to the site. I am just learning how to travel while being Incontinent and dealing with it. Covid slowed down my travel and I was just starting to experience more accidents than I had in the past plus wearing some protection when most bathrooms were closed was something new but helpful as I had to travel a fair bit during Covid.

Reactions: Edgewater
I hear you!
The addition of TAS was an issue, at first, but I quickly learned that telling the TAS Staff that you are IC quickly gets you into otherwise closed bathrooms. As an FYI, Star Level Hotels and top end Motels commonly have additional services available if your tell them your IC at check-in or while you make reservations, plus order a Handicap Room. Commonly, they will ask if you prefer bed protection , the answer is always yes for two reasons. Clearly it saves them and bed protection vasty reduces bedbugs issues.
Enjoy traveling, your smile will always win you one in return!

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks, Subtlerustle and lilithra
Hi and welcome.

You seem like a person with a lot of experiences and you must have a ton of anecdotes.

• Love
  • Love
lilithra said:
Hi and welcome.

You seem like a person with a lot of experiences and you must have a ton of anecdotes.

Oh the anecdotes just go on for near ever.
Have spend time with other IC's and the combined stores and experiences just keep coming.
Being old has its advantages when it comes to remember first experiences and there many repeats.
Will work at sharing them here!

Reactions: Angelapinks and lilithra
Hello and welcome.

Edgewater said:
Hello Edgewater, welcome into the community, hope you have fun here with us all 😁👍🏻

• Love
Edgewater said:
What is IMHO?

Hello and welcome!

cantwait said:
What is IMHO?

Good point. It saves typing out: In My Humble Opinion.

Reactions: cantwait
Back