Long-distance "potty training"

MizDarling

Mommy Domme from Toronto, Canada
Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Any one else have any experience with long-distance "potty training" play? I've got to say, it's quickly becoming one of my favourite long-distance Mommy Domme activities! Mommy doesn't always keep her phone nearby when she gets busy with other things, so there's an extra level of "challenge" at play when my littles message me for permission to use the potty.

But hey, if they can't hold it a little while, they probably belong in diapers, right? 😁

If anyone has any tips, ideas or experiences they'd like to share, I'm very interested!

Attachments

• Screenshot_1687367804525~2.jpg
    Screenshot_1687367804525~2.jpg
    160 KB · Views: 86
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, DiaperPaige, Cashew and 5 others
Hmm... No experience with that, but sometimes have fun encouraging more diaper usage! Lots of shy ones out there need some encouragement, even this one from time to time!

It's harmless (hopefully!) and fun headspace! Glad you seem to be enjoying it!

Reactions: PrincessPlaypen and nezquic66
Heh... take it to the next level and put the smallest drop of blue food dye on the toilet handle.
"Mommy's home, let's see those hands!"

Someone's going back in diapers. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: LiLMaus, nezquic66 and PrincessPlaypen
Reactions: LiLMaus
LittleAndAlone said:
What? Nooo 👉👈🫣
Haha, I'm a switch, but I'd definitely do this while I'm little. I think I can get away with everything.

MizDarling said:
If anyone has any tips, ideas or experiences they'd like to share, I'm very interested!
If Pampers hadn't discontinued the Lumi (although you can still get them), I'd suggest one. They're basically a little diaper wetness monitor that Velcros over the wetness indicator on a cloth-backed diaper and connects to your phone with Bluetooth. They work as-is with Little Kings and similar cloth-backed AB diapers, or they can be attached to a baby diaper that's used as a booster (the sensor is totally waterproof). The reason this applies to your scenario: The diaper usage info goes to the cloud, and you can set up designated caregivers who get notified. So basically, even if your little's on the other side of the planet, you can find out immediate when he/she doesn't make it to the potty.

I've played with the Lumi, though never in a distance caregiver relationship (and I'm married, so I wouldn't), but they instantly seemed super applicable to that sort of thing.

Reactions: LilByte, LittleCraft and PrincessPlaypen
In my old flat, before I moved in with my girlfriend, I had something like this. I had a separate room with bathtub, shower and a sink and a separate room with just the toilet and a sink in it. I connected the door sensor to the door of the toilet room so I would register when the door was opened and closed. Then, when it was one of the days that my girlfriend told me to put a diaper on for the day, I would activate the sensor and the RasPi would send a Telegram message to my girlfriend, informing her that the sensor is now active. After being activated, it sent a Telegram message to her everytime I opened the door so she would know instantly if I tried to go to the toilet. I also made sure that the sensor can't be deactivated again without sending a message to her as to make cheating this system much more difficult.
Whenever we did a potty training roleplay when she wasn't at my place, I would activate the sensor. Then, when I wanted to use the toilet, I had to ask her for permission first and when she denied it, I couldn't use the toilet without her getting notified about it. If I did use it without her permission, the punishment would usually either be that she would lock me in diapers for the duration of the coming weekend or that she wouldn't remove my chastity cage for a time she deemed appropriate for my misbehaviour.
I also experimented with a cheap bluetooth sensor, similar to Pampers Lumi, that would attach to cloth-backed diapers and sensed when they were wet, sending a notification to the connected bluetooth device. I tried to combine it with several small, bluetooth enabled devices to make it send messages via internet to my girlfriend to notify her when I wet my diaper, but I never got it to work properly before I moved in with her and after that, I just put it in some drawer somewhere and didn't use it anymore.

These ideas might be a little over the top, but for me as someone with a background in IT and programming, those were some nice and fun side project with the added benefit of being usable for roleplay like this.

Reactions: Ortler
MizDarling said:
Any one else have any experience with long-distance "potty training" play? I've got to say, it's quickly becoming one of my favourite long-distance Mommy Domme activities! Mommy doesn't always keep her phone nearby when she gets busy with other things, so there's an extra level of "challenge" at play when my littles message me for permission to use the potty.

But hey, if they can't hold it a little while, they probably belong in diapers, right? 😁

Awwww that is really adorable!! I never thought about it but i might try to do it as well with my bf. Very cute and evil idea. ☺️

I wish.

Back