• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

London boy, new here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Njc

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hey I'm london uk based, male. Looking to meet some local ab/dl guys and become more a part of this community. I have always remained on the fringe of it all and never really connected to any other ab/dl guys, even though I have always wanted to. Please message me or say hi on this thread 😊

Reactions: Andy86, DLinEx and chrischrischris
Welcome to the forum! Tell us a bit more about yourself, are you an AB, a DL or both? What are your other interests etc.
I'm in the UK, Buckinghamshire but I often work in and around London and the South East

Welcome to ADISC, I’m originally from London, now in Herts......although its many many years since I was referred to as a boy lol

Hello!

Lancashire calling, welcome.

Welcome to ADISC hope you have a great time here

Enjoy

How’s Turtle Island for you?

Njc said:
Hey I'm london uk based, male. Looking to meet some local ab/dl guys and become more a part of this community. I have always remained on the fringe of it all and never really connected to any other ab/dl guys, even though I have always wanted to. Please message me or say hi on this thread 😊
Hi sounds fun any good east london

Hi mate how are you wear are you. I live in east london

Mark62 said:
Hi sounds fun any good east london
Hi mate sounds great

Welcome 😊

Hi Andy thanks for your email

hi I'm 40 year old guy from London UK and I got disability it just mean I can't talk in right way and words come out all wrong and to let u all know I can't wear here I still live with family and share bedroom with someone and it not easy to have no friend to hangout with but I would love friend to have with but I very shy and worry peoples will take piss out of me and think way I talk is funny and I scare about be in ABDL community online because few members try to out me online to my family and scare me out of community and websites and I'm into antiques,cooking,walking,the zoo,horror movies,80's and old older music,museums,art galleries and make art,take pics,spiritual,haunted and abandoned places,national trust,english heritage and to let u all know I'm asexual

hi I'm 40 year old guy from London UK and I got disability it just mean I can't talk in right way and words come out all wrong and to let u all know I can't wear here I still live with family and share bedroom with someone and it not easy to have no friend to hangout with but I would love friend to have with but I very shy and worry peoples will take piss out of me and think way I talk is funny and I scare about be in ABDL community online because few members try to out me online to my family and scare me out of community and websites and I'm into antiques,cooking,walking,the zoo,horror movies,80's and old older music,museums,art galleries and make art,take pics,spiritual,haunted and abandoned places,national trust,english heritage and to let u all know I'm asexual

Reactions: Andy86
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back