Lol sup!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samaki

Contributor
Role
ZOMG sup, I like totally haven't been on this site in FOREVER!!!!! Nyways, yeah. I'm back.

I still am on the IRC A lot, so most of you probably didn't miss me, but meh.

I didn't really leave it's just, I had access to most of yous via IRC, besides mandi!!!!! Nyways, I started feeling uncomfortable posting because I'm no AB/DL and I didn't exactly know what to say. Well I'm back, I missed you guys too much ;). Yes, I'm making a whole new intro. Some new info on my life XD:

I've pretty much come out to all my friends, yay for friends!
Apparently I'm a flamer now, well that's what some of them say XD!
I've been really depressed lately, too much shit in my life, but I've been like really supah hyper o_O, dunno why, you can probably tell that by this post though =/.

Anyways, yeah my fingers are starting to hurt, Imma like totally SLOW DOWN, and probably end this soon...

Oh and btw, yeah, I'm a fur now. I kept getting pulled into the fandom by friends and shit, and I've loved the art and stories for a while now, then I was just like fuck it, and I'm a fur lol XD! I dun usually RP but I will sometimes =/.

Yay for end of post?

Oh I forgot, I won't be coming on the site as much as usual, I got my comp moved out of my room... wewt for bad grades??? Anyways, I'm hoping that soon I will be getting it moved back in once I bring my grades up, which I have all A's XD, well as far as I know nyways. And yeah, then I'll be on more!

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome back!

By the way, I had nothing to do with anything you hear in his post.. ;)

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
lol. Keep quiet.. people are gonna think we're doing something. =/

Samaki

Contributor
Role
Maybeh we r o_O. Jk.

Btw, me and Jon are NOT dating XD lol, apparently that was going around or something?

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
What? I never heard of that one o.o

Samaki

Contributor
Role
-.-, well I rem something about it, and I'm pretty sure you were the one who told me, mabeh I could check my chat logs, but I'm too lazy atm.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome back on the forum! :hug:

Well, I often saw you on IRC during these months so I knew you hadn't disappeared :tongueout:

Status
Not open for further replies.