Lol I thought my diaper order got stolen

Nightdiaper101

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So i get my diapers from amazon well they sent me a picture of the box on the door step. When i got home it was not there lucky that my wife brought them in she left late she was laughing so hard about that. Has any one got ther diapers stolen

Not stolen but UPS went through a period (gps error) were all my packages we delivered 1 street over from my house, unfortunately the first package delivered to the neighbors one street over was a case of 80 abu sdks and they guy opened the box, got a call saying my diapers were sitting in his garage and to come pick them up.. Yup.. worst was that he used a knife to open the box and damaged a few packs.
I called abu and they made good and replaced 2 packs no problem, I called ups and they told me it was a human error, a week later I had another item, part for my house delivered, they dropped it off at the wrong place, neighbor called me again, I called ups and they made the driver go back and pick it up and deliver it to my house, hence the driver learned where I finally lived.

Reactions: Nightdiaper101
Stolen. Years ago I had a case of Dry 24/7's (from XP Medical, I think) not arrive. I complained to FedEx which put a trace on the box. A day or so later I found a sheet of paper taped to my mailbox that the box had been mistakenly delivered to my neighbor's doorstep. Their apartment was missing the number and the driver mistook them for me. What confused me is their back door was literally steps away, and they could have easily put a note on my door saying "we have your package". But there was nothing. I called the cops and did explain it was a case of diapers, but neglected to realize that no one was home. The next morning I tried on my own and the guy answers, and yes, he does have my box. I tell him to hold that thought, and I leave and call the cops again. The officer arrives and we chat briefly and then he rings the doorbell and enters my neighbor's apartment. He emerges several minutes later with my box and telling me the neighbor basically corroborated my story and would I like to press charges. For some reason I said "no", and every time after that the neighbor was a jerk to me every time our paths crossed. The statue of limitations hadn't run out, but I apparently took pity on him. He moved a few months later and a part time employee of the apartment complex told me he'd had previous run-ins with the law. He may have been doing something illegal from his apartment (selling drugs?) while he was living here.

Last edited:
depends4me said:
Stolen. Years ago I had a case of Dry 24/7's (from XP Medical, I think) not arrive. I complained to FedEx which put a trace on the box. A day or so later I found a sheet of paper taped to my mailbox that the box had been mistakenly delivered to my neighbor's doorstep. Their apartment was missing the number and the driver mistook them for me. What confused me is their back door was literally steps away, and they could have easily put a note on my door saying "we have your package". But there was nothing. I called the cops and did explain it was a case of diapers, but neglected to realize that no one was home. The next morning I tried on my own and the guy answers, and yes, he does have my box. I tell him to hold that thought, and I leave and call the cops again. The officer arrives and we chat briefly and then he rings the doorbell and enters my neighbor's apartment. He emerges several minutes later with my box and telling me the neighbor basically corroborated my story and would I like to press charges. For some reason I said "no", and every time after that the neighbor was a jerk to me every time our paths crossed. The statue of limitations hadn't run out, but I apparently took pity on him. He moved a few months later and a part time employee of the apartment complex told me he'd had previous run-ins with the law. He may have been doing something illegal from his apartment (selling drugs?) while he was living here.

So he thought the box was drugs or something lol which would explain why he didn't return it but it had your name on it so this makes zero sense. I am also confused why he would be mean to you after you didn't press charges on him for failing to return your package.

I think he was just a jerk in general. There's no need to look for more subtlety. I've learned there are people who will always try to get away with something if they think there's a good chance of success. It took me several decades to reach that revelation.

depends4me said:
I think he was just a jerk in general. There's no need to look for more subtlety. I've learned there are people who will always try to get away with something if they think there's a good chance of success. It took me several decades to reach that revelation.
You can dress up a turd, but it is still a piece of shit. These people never admit that they are the cause of all their problems.

Back