• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

LOL? all of my pictures in the Adis gallery got deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.

kainfx

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
can someone tell me why all mypictures on gallery are gone ? not just the diaper pictures, eaven the pictures of my pets are gone

so i wonder WTF happend ?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Do you mean those unsightly crotch shot pictures that are in your profile gallery? I don't recall you ever having pictures in the ADISC gallery. Maybe you have the two confused?

Last edited:

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
that would seem like a good reason to me :\

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Do you mean those unsightly crotch shot pictures that are in your profile gallery? I don't recall you ever having pictures in the ADISC gallery. Maybe you have the two confused?
Yeah, The Gallery Link on the top of the page is a different section to the pictures stored in the profile albums. http://www.adisc.org/forum/members/kainfx-albums.html

You can see them by clicking your username on the top right and seeing the album section in the middle right of your profile.

kainfx

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
lol it says

kainfx, you do not have permission to access this page.
This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. You might need to confirm your email address.
2. You might need to post an introduction in the greetings forum.
3. Your post count might be too low to access this feature.
4. You might have low reputation, or be set moderated by a moderator.
5. You might be trying to access a part of the site which is limited to VIPs and/or moderators.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, it's been a week since your initial post. Most likely, your status returned to lurker because you haven't been here since your initial post.
Try logging on again before 1 week is over and then try to access the pictures again!

Peachy

Status
Not open for further replies.