Logo and Icons for ADISC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
I need some icons and logo designs for ADISC.
I can't use the old TBDL ones for obvious reasons (they have "TBDL" displayed prominently on them).

Feel free to create your own logo designs and attach them to this thread using the "Go Advanced" then "Manage Attachments" buttons.

The best ones will be featured on the site as ADISC's new logo and site artwork.

Role
Diaper Lover
Use the same Logo used in TBDL, just, with ADISC. The one on the top left is the one I'm talking about.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
No that was way to obvious. Adisc was picked as the name to be not obvious but that would make it obvious regardless the name.

F

FullMetal

I have created one. I am not sure if it is too childish or whatever but i think it is so cute and what ever...

Hope ya'll like it :D I think it needs rounded edges and all. A little gloss would do it well too but I like the basic design.

FullMetal

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Use the same Logo used in TBDL, just, with ADISC. The one on the top left is the one I'm talking about.
It was lost with the hard drive being formatted... and TBH, I don't have the graphical skills to change the text without messing up the background. I was hoping someone else who knows more about graphics could do it.

I have created one. I am not sure if it is too childish or whatever but i think it is so cute and what ever...

Hope ya'll like it :D I think it needs rounded edges and all. A little gloss would do it well too but I like the basic design.

FullMetal

Good effort. My only issues with it are :
(1) We don't use yellow anywhere else on the site, so it looks kinda odd. If it used the same colors as the forum, it would blend in better.
(2) It looks very babyish, which is good for some folks but not for others.
(3) It is rather long. Ideally, the logo should be about the same size as the existing vbulletin logo.

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't think its all that babyish, more childish imo, I'm about 95% DL :p

Maybe that but shorter fullmetal.

I think its funny.

F

FullMetal

FullMetal
Good effort. My only issues with it are :
(1) We don't use yellow anywhere else on the site, so it looks kinda odd. If it used the same colors as the forum, it would blend in better.
(2) It looks very babyish, which is good for some folks but not for others.
(3) It is rather long. Ideally, the logo should be about the same size as the existing vbulletin logo.
OK, yea I get it. Something more professional eh? I just thought that was cute so I ran with it, but I can make something more 'official' I'll scrap that one and start anew with dark and light blues but I'm not sure what will come of it. I was thinking something ragged and personal but I'm not sure if everyone would like that. If anyone has any suggestions, I could do whatever. I am just not too sure of the approach we are looking for.

I need a bit of leeway and a few guide lines.

FullMetal

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Guidelines:
* use the same colors as the forum does
* make it the same dimensions as the vBulletin logo in the top left
* make it inclusive (a little babyish is fine, but be tasteful)
* keep it simple, the logo is not meant to be the focus of the site
* make it a simple design that can be easily done in different colors for different site themes (e.g. a dark version for the dark theme)

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Probably a bit to basic... but here's my entry as well :)

oh, and it's a transparant PNG file (my favorite file type of all ^^) so all you internet exploder6 users be warned :p

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'll get to work on one this weekend. This week is little busy compared to my other weeks. But I'll pull up flash and see what (bad) vector art I can do! But I do have an idea in my head of what it should look like.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
I have a copy of the old TBDL logo in various places in my cache and someone sent me a PSD version awhile ago. Will look around in the graphics folder and see if it comes up. Having a PSD version would be the best since it's the original, meaning no loss of quality.

Edit: can't find the PSD. :(

--Danny :ninja:

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
*throws in his submission*

Ehh? What cha' think?

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
*throws in his submission*

Ehh? What cha' think?
That's actually a very good candidate for use.
My only worry is that the background looks a bit odd.

What we really need is:
(1) One image composed of "ADISC.org" in white or light blue, like the above, transposed onto the the background from this image... like using that image but replacing the vbulletin text with ADISC.
(2) Another "ADISC.org" in white/light blue, on this background.
(3) Optionally (but helpfully)... a version of the logo rather like (1), but with a dark/black background so it would fit with dark_vb.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Alright, I just wanted a background that, was interesting..
I am tired of seeing all these, rounded glassy OSX like graphics now a days. I find it quite boring :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.