Log out not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Well it appears that when I click log out. It asks if I'm sure. I pretty am, so I click the corresponding button. Which loads up a page saying "Cookies cleared" in a box titles "Sorry, you do not have permission to do that" as well as in the top right a login box. However, which ever page I click on next I miraculously Log back in! Clever stuff 'ay?

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone was aware of such a problem I rarely log out and my session has yet to expire.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
no problems here either

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Ummm...I never try to log out! I have it set to 'remember' me and, if I'm not mistaken', I have firefox set to remember my password anyway. :)

X

xdeadx

Ya I never log out either I just close my window when I'm done, Firefox keeps me auto-log in

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Well it appears that when I click log out. It asks if I'm sure. I pretty am, so I click the corresponding button. Which loads up a page saying "Cookies cleared" in a box titles "Sorry, you do not have permission to do that" as well as in the top right a login box. However, which ever page I click on next I miraculously Log back in! Clever stuff 'ay?

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone was aware of such a problem I rarely log out and my session has yet to expire.
Clear all your cookies, then relogin. Then try logging out again.

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Clear all your cookies, then relogin. Then try logging out again.
I did think about that. But thought you might want them or something. I cleared them and it works now. But it didn't on my desktop until I cleared the cookies on that too. All I know that it is storing less info this time.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I never log out so i never had thew problem moo's technique is probably the only way to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.