abdilly

Salt and Light, Diapers and Wipes
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
This episode includes the first time I ever wore a diaper in public. Even though I was terrified of being found out - the joy of being diapered/feeling little was too much to resist. This also marks the first time of wearing a diaper in church.

I grew up in a religious home. It was Christian - even though we later found our church was kooky - but that's not really relevant to the story. My parents were devout - so anytime the doors were open it felt like we were there. So on Wednesday night we were going to church. For some reason I decided I would go diapered. I pinned a diaper on and put on a pair of plastic pants. I managed to squeeze into my black jeans. I have no clue what it looked like - but I must have thought it was passable...because surely no one would think a child of my age would be wearing a diaper.

To add to the ridiculousness of this I decided to wear a newly received hot pink malt-o-meal fanny pack that I'm guessing was some sort of promotional gift if you sent in x number of proof of purchase(s). We didn't have a lot of money so bagged cereal was definitely a go to.

Attachment.png

Not only did I decided to wear this in addition to being diapered. I decided to stuff it full of toys and other trinkets...which I knew I would get in trouble for having if taken out...but I thought I would look cooler than cool. (I didn't)

I remember getting to church and not being too terribly self conscious. Either I was completely clueless about people connecting the dots - or I truly felt my secret was safe. It's possible I decided to wear the fanny pack to obscure the fact I was wearing a diaper/had something sticking out of my pants. Although I can't recall if I was that forward thinking at that time. We sat through praise and worship time until we were dismissed to children's church.

I walked to children's church and I think I may have sat by a classmate (I went to the church sponsored private school). I remember being somewhat self conscious but for the most part it was a non issue. I remember wetting myself several times during this and feeling equal parts exhilarated and naughty. I started to open the fanny pack because I wanted some street cred and promptly was asked to put it away.

While there isn't too much to report I remember this vividly in my mind. I can only guess it was quite the rush to do this and therefore imprinting it upon my mind. What happened after church was near disastrous.

Reactions: Cottontail
Oh man, I'd never have found the courage to do that. Church was two hours out of every week during which I always did exactly as I was told. I sat still with my little mouth shut unless I was holding a hymn book or saying the Lord's Prayer, heh. My parents weren't especially devout, though. We stopped attending church regularly when I was 10 or 11.

Reactions: abdilly
How did you hide the cloth diaper afterwards? Disposable you can throw away but cloth goes in the laundry

please tell us more. How old were you at the time. please elaborate about your disastrous after church

babyjoey1 said:
please tell us more. How old were you at the time. please elaborate about your disastrous after church
Hear! Hear! But I'm supposing that was meant for Log #7.

Yes, #7 will get to all of this...I guess I better post it! But if there are still questions I'm happy to answer.

Reactions: Cottontail
Back