Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Even without the sub/dom thing those are perfect for cub gear. They would make your hands wonderfully clumsy. ^^

GoldDragonAurkarm

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wonder how much their shipping to the United States would be. Those look wonderfully entertaining!

Moka

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Awesome furry gear, y u drain my bank account?

Those look well-made too. Maybe I can use them for a partial fursuit?

C

Cygnus

Agreed, those look fantastic. Oh the many hours one could spend trying to do something and failing because your hands were too clumsy, having to walk up to somebody with puppy-dog eyes to ask them to complete the task for you.

Sounds like ages of fun.

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Neat, but wonder how the quality is?

NabePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Looks like those would be a blast to have! And now I got a new website to check out. Thanks HuskyAllie!

skyfoxpup

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
They would be fun to mess with.....but my parents would probably go crazy if I asked about getting a pair

Ricochet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Carer
Hand Paws (Locking) -R | The Kitty Works

Tell me these aren't perfect. omg. I want.

If you have any sort of dom/sub relationship that involves pet play and your fur/babyfur side... this is perfect. omgomgomg I want.
Someone please get these for me. :3

Okay! They're not perfect. :p I had considered these previously (as I am currently looking for some nice paws), but they don't really work for me for one big reason. If you're crawling around, these will place pressure on your wrists as your hands will be flat. It's generally considered that if you're going to be crawling at all for any remotely lengthy period of time (beyond a few minutes) that you put the pressure on a balled fist with a straight wrist. That's why you generally see 'paws' that are padded leather and force the hand into a fist. It has the added safety benefit, and a bit of additional restraint! Now, if they made these paws in fist variety and not just flat palm, I'd buy them in a second! :D

Fruitkitty

ADISC Content Editor
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Hmmmm, my All-in-One leaves my hands conspicuously not covered.

These look generally amazing.

LigerInBlack

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Rowwrr, I'm likin' 'em. Too bad they'd be too bulky for playin' guitar :frown:. My fursona likes to play his guitars.

fuzy

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
hehe they look like fun but i perfer the other way then the buckle wrist strap

SuperSecretFoxy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
Okay! They're not perfect. :p I had considered these previously (as I am currently looking for some nice paws), but they don't really work for me for one big reason. If you're crawling around, these will place pressure on your wrists as your hands will be flat. It's generally considered that if you're going to be crawling at all for any remotely lengthy period of time (beyond a few minutes) that you put the pressure on a balled fist with a straight wrist. That's why you generally see 'paws' that are padded leather and force the hand into a fist. It has the added safety benefit, and a bit of additional restraint! Now, if they made these paws in fist variety and not just flat palm, I'd buy them in a second! :D

Do you have an example of these fist-paw things? I only found flat palm ones. I think the fist ones sound more interesting for RP and stuff.

- Fox

fuzy

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
giggles i have ones i made that make you completely clumsy your hand feels and looks 3-4 times bigger then what it should be and i didn't it based on a glove and a lot of stiff foam with a collar like buckle that snaps instead of the standard pin and leather there a work in progress i love them but have to be careful as i haven't perfected it yet

Do you have an example of these fist-paw things? I only found flat palm ones. I think the fist ones sound more interesting for RP and stuff.

- Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.