Locking GF's pants with cabel tie?

Chriller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So I got this idea, and wanted to know if anyone has ever tried anything similar...

I'm slowly getting my GF comfortable with wearing diapers with me at home, though she has never really used it. She actually seem to 'enjoy' wearing them, though it is purely something I have introduced.

As she gets more confident wearing them, she might (A) also dare to actually try and pee in them (at home), and potentially (B) also wear a thin one (like a goodnites) under regular cloth in public - like the cinema or similar. Let's say she gets there, where she has tried both A and B separately, I could be fun to force her into a situation, where A and B would be combined.

My naughty idea, would be to arrange a date, and ask her to wear a diaper. On top of that, a regular pair of jeans (with belt loops). Just as we are about to leave the house I would introduce a small 'game', being an XL cable tie, worn as belt through all the belt loops on the pants, tied loose enough to be comfortable, and tight enough to make it impossible to take off the pants without cutting the cable tie first.

Then as the date goes on, and she realises that there is no way she can get her pants down without 'tooling' to cut the cable tie, she has no alternative other than wetting the diaper, in the case she has to pee, and cant hold it.

Curious to hear if anyone has tried anything similar, and has any experience or tips and trick to share?

Have her wear a good absorbency diaper. If she has a leak, she will make you regret it.

Reactions: TigerDL, KrankyPants and Sheepies
If she agrees to it, you can try locking plastic pants.

Reactions: TigerDL, ThePaddedTurtle and Sheepies
Only if she consents to it. Be sure to wear a high quality diaper that won't leak.

Reactions: TigerDL, Straycatz, th21 and 1 other person
I think you are lucky she is indulging you in this, be careful how far you push her. If you take her out of her comfort zone she may not want to play with you anymore.

Reactions: TigerDL, RedPandaDL and ThePaddedTurtle
Don't take for granted that she's willing to try this out. Also do all you can to make her feel comfortable. If you push it too fast she might quit wearing and even leave

Reactions: TigerDL and DwarvenDL
Let's slow down and not quite go zero to a hundred.

Talk to her, and ask how she feels about where you are now in your bedroom adventures. What works for her, what doesn't or puts her off a bit. This is all very new, let her control the pace.

On more practical advice, also make sure she's in control and has a safe word. And not just a safe word, but a way to be physically safe.

Locking things with zip ties can cause people to panic. I would consider a safer method of something that you can easily cut next to a body. There are a lot of rope play things that will start off with showing what rope to use and having sharp single use safety scissors at the ready.

Reactions: TigerDL, Sheepies and littlemoosey
If she is into it. Id try locking plastic panties. The locking cable tie sounds like it would work too. I hope you guys have lots of fun! Enjoy your kink and lovely lady.

There are bodysuits made for autistic children and adults with dementia that zip up the back. You both should diaper up and zip each other in these before you put on your regular clothes. Then go somewhere for a few hours. The dare is to see who wants to go home to change.

Back