Local Gas Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Just a thread I thought would be kind of neat to see everyone's gas prices where they live. After all it is a pretty hot topic all over the world right now. Unfortauntly it is expected to reach an all time high this summer! :mad:
So just post your average gas price for regular gas around your area locally, or you can post the range. I will post both for me.

As you can see in my profile I am from Maryland, and where I live average gas price is about $3.20 a gallon, and can range anywhere from $3.15 to $3.30 as of right now.

Unfortauntly my car can only take premium gas so I am paying about $3.50 a gallon, if not close to that.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
It was $3.18 a few days ago- probably over $3.20 by now though.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'll try to snap a picture of the signs at a local gas station tomorrow. Easier than explaining things ;)

Peachy

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Here it's about $9.60 a gallon (optimistic calculations)

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Around here its 3.50 or so, although my car only has a 5 gallon tank, so it costs me 20 bucks to fill up.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
It's about $3.21 right now average range is $3.15-3.25.

F

FullMetal

The last time I filled up it was at $3.05, Its ridiculous that they are that high (the ones above and mine) and I burn through gas since I drive to and from school each day, which sucks, but it could be worse so I am content I guess...

FullMetal

tedster

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
£1.09 for petrol over here in good old Midlands, UK, for a litre, so ~$2.2/litre, which if my conversions are correct, makes it ~$8.33/US gallon. Lovely. Which is also why I walk to work.

Diesel is even worse, @ £1.15/ltr, ~$2.30/ltr and therefore ~$8.70/US gallon!

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
$1.47AU per litre.
So $5.55AU per gallon, or.. $5.07USD per gallon.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
£1.09 for petrol over here in good old Midlands, UK, for a litre, so ~$2.2/litre, which if my conversions are correct, makes it ~$8.33/US gallon. Lovely. Which is also why I walk to work.

That's new!!
Diesel is and stays here below gasoline.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Gas was $3.15 a gallon last week, and went to $3.25 at the weeks end, and today I went by my local sunoco and it was $3.19, I try to fill up when the price is low, I can't wait untill it gets a little nicer here to park the truck, and start driving the honda again.

The truck does 16 mpg, and the honda does 38mpg, love that honda.....but I don't drive it in the rain, never did never will.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's been around $3.40/gal here for midgrade which is what i tend to use.

Now if only someone would invent a car that runs on used diapers :thinking:.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private

That's what it's like here - but I live right next to the BP... or Ineos as it's now called...so you'd think the stations around here would be cheaper considering there's barely any transport cost involved. But nooo... 108.9 last time I went down.... but I got my nectar points so it's all good :D

I do remember when it was as low as low as 91.9 at the likes of Asda and Tesco filling stations. But no matter how high it goes I don't have much choice but to pay the price, as I need to get to uni 4 days a week :(

It's been around $3.40/gal here for midgrade which is what i tend to use.

Now if only someone would invent a car that runs on used diapers :thinking:.
So how many miles per diaper would I get :p

it would need to be.... *grabs pen and paper* effectively it would need to get me over 7 miles per diaper to be cheaper.

And no - I really don't have that much time on my hands!

Last edited:
D

daria7483

I try not to look, and I can't even remember the last time I filled up. I think it's about $3.20 where I live. I try really hard to avoid filling up in my city because all the gas stations are owned by like one or two different companies so they can keep the prices higher than other localities in my state. I don't drive much except for when I go out of town so I try to wait until then to fill up.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Here it's about $9.60 a gallon (optimistic calculations)
*cough*.....*choke*.....$9.60 a gallon!!!:eek:

I'm from MD like Eclipse and experiencing the same prices in my part of the state (southern).

EDIT: *Pram reads further down the thread*

tedster said:
£1.09 for petrol over here in good old Midlands, UK, for a litre, so ~$2.2/litre, which if my conversions are correct, makes it ~$8.33/US gallon.
*Another round of coughing and choking*:eek::eek:

~Pramrider

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
I could be mistaking though... It could be more. I'm sure it's not less though. I took 1.60EUR/L * 4 --> 6.40EUR/gallon * 1.5 --> $9.60/gallon Though it could well be 1.80 by now which would mean $10.80/gallon

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I could be mistaking though... It could be more. I'm sure it's not less though. I took 1.60EUR/L * 4 --> 6.40EUR/gallon * 1.5 --> $9.60/gallon Though it could well be 1.80 by now which would mean $10.80/gallon
PHEW!!! At those prices I figure if I didn't go to work too often I might break even.:rolleyes:

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.