Local diapers

EastTXDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I'm curious if there are any stores in the US that cater to ABDL or sell ABDL products?

Anyone know of any?

hanzertas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
There are several. The only one I've been to personally was Changing Times Diaper Company in Las Vegas, which was awesome.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, TigerDL and Cottontail

PaddedInHaslet

Straight Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have been to ABU in Everett, WA multiple times when I lived there. Unfortunately, I haven’t heard of any here in Texas.

Reactions: TigerDL, steveg and Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
hanzertas said:
There are several. The only one I've been to personally was Changing Times Diaper Company in Las Vegas, which was awesome.
I was in Las Vegas a few weeks ago with my family. I'd have loved to check out CTDC (I've used their cloth diapers for years), but there was no opportunity to sneak away.

PaddedInHaslet said:
I have been to ABU in Everett, WA multiple times when I lived there.
I live about an hour north of Everett and have visited ABU several times. They're not really comparable to someplace like CTDC of course, but they're not trying to be. They've remodeled since before COVID, so while the warehouse exterior is just as ugly as ever, the interior is very nice now. I went there a few months ago to get some diapers and try on a onesie, and I look forward to visiting again soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jonnythepony

Noodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
EastTXDL said:
I'm curious if there are any stores in the US that cater to ABDL or sell ABDL products?

Anyone know of any?
ABU Warehouse in Everett and a Shop in Indiana assuming it hasn't been shut down permanently from legal battles. Honestly you're probably just better off ordering online or going to generic sex oriented stores given how sparse they are.

TigerDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There is an ABDL Map website that flags places on a map that might be of interest to ABDLs.

Reactions: Cottontail

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
TigerDL said:
There is an ABDL Map website that flags places on a map that might be of interest to ABDLs.
Wow, that’s neat. I feel like that should be featured prominently someplace. Seems to be pretty comprehensive, at least for the US.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL

katierichards7777

Trans girl ABDL and happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
PaddedInHaslet said:
I have been to ABU in Everett, WA multiple times when I lived there. Unfortunately, I haven’t heard of any here in Texas.
Same, the experience was wonderful

steveg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
  4. Carer
ABU is the bomb live 10 mins away great staff there