• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

'Lo

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyLumina

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Hello everyone!

On here, you can call me Lucy if you want. I know I'm not supposed to use names in introduction threads but I would feel impolite not to introduce myself.

A teensy bit about myself hmm?

-I have a shy and submissive, knowledge thirsting and cuddling personality.
-I'm kinda sorta in college but I hope to fully enroll back in school in the fall for history.
-What brings me here is that I was searching for age regression forums and, among others, found this one. I myself am not interested in wearing a diaper, as I don't remember what wearing one feels like, but to make connections.

I have a lot things I'm interested in, like a lot of things interested in lol. And like most times when asked this question, I have a brain fart xD

I love to read and write, even if I'll never let someone read it in a million years; role play however, doesn't fall under that category. I love to play and snuggle with my pets, especially my furry ones. I also like to explore the woods, and if I get lost, go on my own adventure to find my way back!

What I hope to gain from this site are friends and connections; to know that I'm not alone or a freak.

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello Lucy and welcome to the group.

No you are not alone.

Again welcome to the group.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Hello as well. I enjoy exploring the woods. I think there's a childish part in me that actually thinks I'll discover something amazing. I ride my bike on our local bike trail, and it goes through the woods which is part of the foot hills to the Shenandoah Mountains. I always feel at peace out there.

I'm a professional musician who enjoys writing, though I've published some of my writing as I love others to read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.