Living in the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
If you were given the opportunity to live in the Past, what ages you choose?

Living during the prehistory, during the middle ages, In 0 BC, During the French Revolution, or something else?

I would like to live during The dark ages, around the year 1000, living in a castle, being a knight.....

What about you?

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I would live during the Renaissance, because you cant beat art from over a hundred years ago. And target, being a knight was a bitch, with all the death, and heavy armor, not to mention the plagues.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
Although living back in the Manji era sounds nice I would much rather go back to the 1990s that was a fun time for me and I crave to have that again.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If I could go back to the late 40's and early 50's, and life would stay that way, I would do it in a second.

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
uhmm 80's because i love new wave music from that time its the best ^^
also who doesnt like neon colors?

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
For me I would rather live in the now because the future is looking grim and the past has never been that great. But for me I would probably go back to the 70's maybe late 60's

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
The Victorian Era of course!

Or the late 1700's, as an able deckhand on a ship sailing for the South Pacific.

Or the American prohibition period; the 20's. I'd be a gangster running a speackeasy and making moonshine.

Failing all that, I'd go to before the West was won, as a cowboy and outlaw.

Oh yeah.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've thought about it. I have absolutely no desire to go back at all. In fact - I'd rather live in the future.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
The Victorian Era of course!
YES!!! I love the architecture and styles of the Victorian Era. I also enjoy watching older movies set back at that time like "Gas Light" starring Ingrid Bergman and Charles Boyer.:smile: They had some pretty ornate wicker prams back then, too! :wink:

~Pramrider

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
As Mandi said, going to the future would be nice...But if I had to go back, it would probably be to the 60's-80's...Somewhere in that range...As much as I like to learn about the 40's, and WWII and all that, I don't think I would like to live in that time

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
For me it would be the '70s: I love historic cars, and my favourites come from that period. I'd go crazy! :D

Role
Diaper Lover
Like Quattrus, some time in between 1920-1960's (To Be born in)

1920=WWII veteran, after that, cars.

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I would decline the offer. There is no better age to live in that the most advanced and modern one. Even if you are a wealthy and powerful person, the medical system will always be inferior in the past, and you will probably die much sooner and in much greater discomfort. Not to mention all the other technological and social goodies that make our modern lives easier and more interesting.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wouldn't want to live in the past all. I'll miss all my computer and tech stuff way to much.

S

Secret

Probably the 1960's so I could go to Woodstock , see Jerry Garcia live with the Gratefull Dead , meet Hendrix , see the beatles live and just groove out in general with hippies and their hippie friends. I would also invest in a bunch of stuff like Microsoft and Starbucks or buy land while it was cheap, like ALOT of land. dunno how I could afford it but whatever.

Role
Diaper Lover
I would want to be born in the olden days, I wouldn't have to worry about computers. I could just buy dynamite and, blow shit up. Then build an awesome ass car out of spare parts.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I would want to be born in the olden days, I wouldn't have to worry about computers. I could just buy dynamite and, blow shit up. Then build an awesome ass car out of spare parts.
Couldn't you do all of that in today's age?

Woollyneck

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Other
I would live during the Renaissance, because you cant beat art from over a hundred years ago.
Then, art was all about realistically depicting religious scenes and stuff. I much prefer modern art, where emotion and creativity are more important.

Status
Not open for further replies.