Not open for further replies.

Cayde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
dont know if this is been asked but i seem to cant get into the Chat from the the bar up top is it down for a reason or did you guys take it off ?

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There's a "live chat" menu on the top bar. I'm guessing you want to click the "Chat Now" button. If that's what is not working, make sure you are using a browser where it works, like Firefox (I seem to recall there were issues with MSIE).

Cayde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
There's a "live chat" menu on the top bar. I'm guessing you want to click the "Chat Now" button. If that's what is not working, make sure you are using a browser where it works, like Firefox (I seem to recall there were issues with MSIE).

i do it worked before now it is gone

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It's still there, and it works for me. Click "Live Chat" at the top, and then when the menu appears, click "Chat Now".

That, or you can download something like MIRC and get on through there.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wonder if it's hidden since he's a lurker? Just a thought.

Cayde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Well he's Regular now, so if it doesn't work, then I have no clue...

well it works since i started to post more i dont like how you have to post to do stuff grrr XD i was a regular before

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sounds like you need to jsut maybe post once a week. Shouldn't be to hard with all the randomness that can be found on this forum :)

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Your other option is to get an IRC client. There are a number out there and more than enough people willing to help you set it up. You can look on the wiki here to see which clients you can use. I hope that helps.

As for why it dropped off, only thing that seems to have changed in that time is your status as a lurker. All you have to do is post one post a week. I am sure if you try you can manage that.

Status
Not open for further replies.