LivDry?

WildBlueCrinkle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Has anyone used these? https://www.tyemedical.com/product/livdry-premium-briefs/ Their claimed differentiation is the 2-piece system with big pads that fit inside the diaper (which has very tall leak guards), and theoretically can lead to fewer brief changes. Thinking it might make sense for day wear at work etc.

I wear these fairly often during the summer because they are cooler than my normal confidry, I can make it through the work day with 2 or 3 of the inserts and I use the super or the hyper depending on how well hydrated I am

KenworthW900b said:
I wear these fairly often during the summer because they are cooler than my normal confidry, I can make it through the work day with 2 or 3 of the inserts and I use the super or the hyper depending on how well hydrated I am

And they work well enough? (ConfiDry is my normal go-to, too.)

How do they compare in sizing?

How easy / much of a PITA is it to change the insert, say in a bathroom at work?

Thanks!!

I've been using them exclusively for about a year now, 24/7 incontinence. I use the Hyper & Hyper+ pads, and they work fantastic. I sometimes, but not always, change the pad out once a day, near afternoon and then into a totally fresh diaper at night (personal rule to always have a fresh diaper on at night). The velceo sticks very, very well, and the materials used are very soft--only Abena can really compare.

I like the pad idea but sometimes the pad can leak out into the diaper, which is OK. So you don't save a whole lot of money but it helps. It's more of something I take advantage of when it happens rather than continually expect, so I carry full changes always just in case.

Sizing fits me a tint bit on the small side (35", thicc thighs) but otherwise is very good if you find the way to tape it up correctly.

They are more like better dry in sizing for me personally I can wear a medium with a hyper pad but it is a tad too snug, the large however is too big so I just wear 2 super pads in the large ones and it makes them fit very nice without too much extra bulk. The pads are easy enough to change I just lay the diaper out on my lap while sitting on the toilet and replace the insert, the leak guards of the diaper are all that holds the pad in place and they do a good job of it. I think the best part of these is that when the pad fills up if just flows into the diaper instead of onto your pants. They also do not get clammy or clump up like so many others do and I have not yet had one leak out onto my clothes though I did sleep in one once and when I woke up the diaper and both pads were completely full.

KenworthW900b said:
They are more like better dry in sizing for me personally I can wear a medium with a hyper pad but it is a tad too snug, the large however is too big so I just wear 2 super pads in the large ones and it makes them fit very nice without too much extra bulk. The pads are easy enough to change I just lay the diaper out on my lap while sitting on the toilet and replace the insert, the leak guards of the diaper are all that holds the pad in place and they do a good job of it. I think the best part of these is that when the pad fills up if just flows into the diaper instead of onto your pants. They also do not get clammy or clump up like so many others do and I have not yet had one leak out onto my clothes though I did sleep in one once and when I woke up the diaper and both pads were completely full.

Did you know that those diapers were made in Japan?

KenworthW900b said:
They are more like better dry in sizing for me personally I can wear a medium with a hyper pad but it is a tad too snug, the large however is too big so I just wear 2 super pads in the large ones and it makes them fit very nice without too much extra bulk.

I got a trial pack and concur. A medium with a Hyper pad (wore overnight; very satisfied so far) was very tight. I could get the tabs fully over the front section but they were pulled taut. I haven't tried the large yet but suspect I'll swim in them (when dry ;) ). Sigh. My fat ass just has to lose weight!

I actually have started to experiment with using LivDry hyper pads as boosters in normal ABDL diapers. The other day I had amazing results with a Tykables Overnight, a LivDry hyper booster, and some plastic pants for just in case. It took ten hours of repeated floodings (brought on my multiple cups of tea and lots of water), and still didn't leak. Of course even when dry the bulk was significant (i.e., awesome), but by the end of the day the swelling was magnificent and the waddle unavoidable . Will definitely try again. :)

You had me up until, “cloth-like cover”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you could makeshift this with some other things including some tena super pads and any diaper with halfway decent refastenable tabs it would fit in (attends classic style)

Hmmmmm.... The price is at a premium..

(Not including tax and shipping.)

Case of large - $70 - 52 count - $1.52

Hyper Plus Pads - $82 - 80 count = $1.025

Total - $2.55 for a good nights sleep

Monthly Cost - $2.55 x 30 = $76.35

Might be worth a try. I have sample on the way.

Bellybag58 said:
Hmmmmm.... The price is at a premium..

(Not including tax and shipping.)

Case of large - $70 - 52 count - $1.52

Hyper Plus Pads - $82 - 80 count = $1.025

Total - $2.55 for a good nights sleep

Monthly Cost - $2.55 x 30 = $76.35

Might be worth a try. I have sample on the way.

Are you joking? $2.25 for just 8 hours of use? You do know Betterdry, Confidry24/4, Northshore Supreme, and PeekABU are all cheaper than that. And yet all work way more than than this.

I really like these diapers they work very well for me and I just got a sample of attend extended wear pads which I could not find any way to use because it was too long but I tried it with the medium and when you fold the wings on the pad it fits perfectly into the diaper when I woke up this morning the diaper itself was dry but the pad was about three inches thick and the diaper can still be reused as it's been 3times and it has not gotten the least bit wet

Not a big fan of Confidry but NorthShore Supreme are great.

I'm using the LivDry system and it's great. The Ultimate pads soak up everything and leave the diaper dry for another nights use. I'm getting 3 night out of them so the daily cost has really gone down. Fun was seeing all the Japanese writing on the outside of the packaging.

I find this product exactly funny because instead of reducing waste it increases, I do not see how it could be cheaper commercially than others. for me this product is a joke. it is the type of product that calls to have an ecological conscience whereas the product has nothing ecological, it would be necessary to stop to believe the commercial speeches brands.

Are you sure people are really walkable? I'll find it very surprising that the reusable part is never wet. Otherwise the semi reusable part is not useful and can be replaced by anything. I remind you that the semi reusable part should be the first part wetted by capillary effect.

trysexiea said:
I find this product exactly funny because instead of reducing waste it increases, I do not see how it could be cheaper commercially than others. for me this product is a joke. it is the type of product that calls to have an ecological conscience whereas the product has nothing ecological, it would be necessary to stop to believe the commercial speeches brands.
You are very cynical you never seem to say anything positive about anybody including me maybe try to to be a little more friendly

Carnifex said:
You are very cynical you never seem to say anything positive about anybody including me maybe try to to be a little more friendly
HS. actually my comments are often neutral or disagree since I "like" the comments that I validate. I do not need to post a comment to say that I agree with another comment.

Back