"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

I take meds for ASD and it not that fun but to keep me sane I need to take them despite the side effects I don't like.

RetroGamerGuy said:
35 aspergers and ADD here. Like most of the other people around here have been saying i always knew i was a little different. Liked cartoons and stuff for my whole life. Had the love of diapers and feeling little too. I mainly am on adderall like most people that have this disorder. The hardest part for me is ive always wanted to have a relationship with a woman but never had the ability to so its been really lonely
Me too I take adderall

I've also taken meds but it's mostly for my anxiety.

StarWars7 said:
I take meds for ASD and it not that fun but to keep me sane I need to take them despite the side effects I don't like.
I am on 10mg of LEXAPRO per day.
Unipolar Depression and Anxiety.

StarWars7 said:
Me too I take adderall
Aah!
"ADDERALL"
The "re-formulated" version of the 1939 German Medication "PERVATIN", which was used by the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS to jack themselves up before combat.

Nothing like a little Crystal Meth to make the day go better.

caitianx said:
Aah!
"ADDERALL"
The "re-formulated" version of the 1939 German Medication "PERVATIN", which was used by the Wehrmacht and Waffen SS to jack themselves up before combat.

Nothing like a little Crystal Meth to make the day go better.
you do know what it does and what it’s used for right? Because if not you should i form yourself before posting wrong information and if you do... you should freshen up ur knowledge on that...
For people who need it doesn’t “jack up” a tiny bit... it bringes them to a normal level

Being Autistic, I tend to piss people off the way I communicate.
Anyway, I am being quiet this evening.

caitianx said:
it’s not about the way you talk it’s about the wrong information.

I admit my own experiences are that no other autistics forgive other autistics for their "mistakes".
Anyway, I am in sadness mode and I am in extreme internal emotionally beating myself up mode.
Sigh...
Just another day in extreme isolation due to the COVID-19 Virus Pandemic.

caitianx said:

I often encounter the same, though admittedly I tend to less frequently have the patience to decipher why they might be acting pissy. If they start getting pointedly mean I generally just end the interaction and move on. It's not really worth my time to figure out their issue, most often.

My communication style is generally very direct and very precise. Pseudo-mathematical, even. From my perspective, it appears that problems result when there is too much information being conveyed in too few words; I often don't think to "spread things out" to allow more time to digest, as it were, and important details are overlooked even with much repetition. It feels like I need to turn each sentence into a full paragraph sometimes.

I also tend to sometimes slip into jargon unfamiliar to John Q. Public without realizing it. People react in different ways to this. Sometimes, people stop me to ask what terms mean, and that's my clue to back up and rethink how I'm explaining something. Other times though, people pretend to think that I'm inventing mumbo-jumbo as I go along, and depending on precisely how they go about it, it might take me awhile to catch on to what they're playing at. In the interim there is much confusion and disjointedness in the conversation. I'll notice that I'm becoming frustrated and bewildered while the other party is starting to seem amused... and then I realize the same old game is afoot. And roll my eyes. And move on.

I admit that the isolation due to this ongoing pandemic is starting to make me feel like I am going cuckoo.
1 outing a week to go grocery shopping is not enough anymore.

Not much going on with my life. Just having to deal with icy roads and colds temps for a couple of weeks (at the end of week 1). Tomorrow it's going to be -11°F making it the coldest day of the year. Only going to take off my feetie jammies to change my boosted diaper, might as well use two premium ones in a row to stay warm. Running low on painkillers and it's way too cold to go out and get some more. A power outage from the cold the next day would be the worst.

Onesieman said:
Not much going on with my life. Just having to deal with icy roads and colds temps for a couple of weeks (at the end of week 1). Tomorrow it's going to be -11°F making it the coldest day of the year. Only going to take off my feetie jammies to change my boosted diaper, might as well use two premium ones in a row to stay warm. Running low on painkillers and it's way too cold to go out and get some more. A power outage from the cold the next day would be the worst.
As always I am still here.
And of course in isolation due to the COVID-19 Virus Pandemic.
Today on Monday I have already watched:
BLUE'S CLUES
PAW PATROL
THE ADVENTURES OF PADDINGTON BEAR
I did watch some news on CBSN at Noon.
I have also been picking up clutter today too.
One can not be a baby all the time.

Reactions: Sidewinder
caitianx said:
As always I am still here.
And of course in isolation due to the COVID-19 Virus Pandemic.
Today on Monday I have already watched:
BLUE'S CLUES
PAW PATROL
THE ADVENTURES OF PADDINGTON BEAR
I did watch some news on CBSN at Noon.
I have also been picking up clutter today too.
One can not be a baby all the time.
Speaking as one who is quite mired with British television programs, Paddington Bear is yet another one of my favorites, too.

Some of my other favorite British animated series include Fireman Sam, Huxley Pig and Doctor Snuggles.

Yes.
Still here.
I am okay.
Getting ready for bedtime play time.
Earlier I had to be in an important disability civil rights teleconference.
Tomorrow I am being taken out grocery shopping.

Reactions: perlFerret
I admit to some sadness today.
Pandemic "Isolation".
But I need to be alone to not get sick.
Today I have been needing "Poopy" teddy bear to hug a lot.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 41919
Still trying my best to survive isolation.
Thursday 2 days ago I was taken out grocery shopping.
Stuck indoors all day today.
Watched cartoons.
Took my nap in "Little" Mode.
Watching Star Trek.
Playing with toys.
Cuddling my teddy bears.

Reactions: Deleted member 44276
As always, I am still here.
Today has been a mixed day.
Partly in Adult Mode.
Partly in Little Mode.
House Chores.
Playing with Baby Toys.
Tinkering with Electronics.
Yes.
Experiencing some lonelyness.
Coming up on Saturday is my birthday.

Reactions: Deleted member 44276 and Sidewinder
Just keeping this conversation going.
I am now fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
While watching Educational Television documentaries online I have been playing with my THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE Model Railroad this evening.
Lately I have been performing a lot of uncontrollable pooping in my diapers, along with the usual uncontrollable peeing.
Also, I am still trying to no go cuckoo with the isolation due to this COVID-19 Virus Pandemic.

Reactions: Lyokodl, StarWars7, Deleted member 44276 and 2 others
Back