"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

A quiet Sunday.
It is early afternoon.
Church worship via telepresence this morning.
Quietly sitting in my wheelchair in my t-shirt and a diaper.
Soon it will be nap time.
Afterwards, a 0.6 mile walk for exercise on my spastic Cerebral Palsy affected legs.
Then, more cartoon watching until 8:00 PM and then switching to Educational Television online.
Nap time at 2:00 PM.
But before that, time to quietly play with my baby toys in silence, mute and quiet.

I am okay this evening, but a little sad.
Simply anxiety initiated by the latest news of President Trump's latest actions.
The outside world is hateful and mean to us disabled.

im hoping we can get him outta there though cait...keyword "hope" cus he is pulling every trick he knows
anyway....ive been feeling a bit more like little me lately....sleeping with my teddy on the floor like a child at a sleepover....been craving a pacifier as well as diapers....been abut 3 years without a pacifier and almost a year with no diapers....

elizasnep said:
im hoping we can get him outta there though cait...keyword "hope" cus he is pulling every trick he knows
anyway....ive been feeling a bit more like little me lately....sleeping with my teddy on the floor like a child at a sleepover....been craving a pacifier as well as diapers....been abut 3 years without a pacifier and almost a year with no diapers....
It sucks that he has declared war on Social Security, which I, a a 100% legitimately disabled since birth rely upon for survival.

caitianx said:
It sucks that he has declared war on Social Security, which I, a a 100% legitimately disabled since birth rely upon for survival.
i also am on ssi due to my autism....it really does suck that he is cutting money out of ssi and doing who knows what with it

elizasnep said:
i also am on ssi due to my autism....it really does suck that he is cutting money out of ssi and doing who knows what with it
Just noticed a new person here pile on the pedophile accusations.
On his profile I thanked him for driving me into another severe childhood abuse PTSD flashback period this evening.

excuse my language here as this is no way a baby like me should speak but.....frick that guy, he is really just pissed because he didnt get what he wanted and he probably thinks "if i raise a ruckus maybe then i will get what i wanted" he is legit just throwing a tantrum

Reactions: Lyokodl and Deleted member 44276
elizasnep said:
excuse my language here as this is no way a baby like me should speak but.....frick that guy, he is really just pissed because he didnt get what he wanted and he probably thinks "if i raise a ruckus maybe then i will get what i wanted" he is legit just throwing a tantrum
I am okay this morning.
But trying not to emotionally crash due to the isolation.

Reactions: Lyokodl
caitianx said:
I am okay this morning.
But trying not to emotionally crash due to the isolation.

I know and understand very well how hard things must be for you right now my friend with this curse :cry: & everything else. The best advice i can give is try to take this ONE day at a time and make the BEST of said day from what you got to work with . and never EVER forget youre NOT alone. Were all here for you if you need us my dear friend ( HUGS )

Last edited by a moderator:
I am okay on a Wednesday evening.
Too hot today.
I had to walk 2.4 miles to the pharmacy and back for incontinence supplies and medication refills.
I ended-up getting a 14-cound package of Rite-Aid Overnight Absorbency "Pull-Ups", just for daytime.
I have a few regular adult diapers for nighttime.
Friday is my day to be taken out to do my grocery shopping.
0812201827.jpg

Reactions: Deleted member 44276
Hi I’m new and I’m a abdl aspie I Love diapers but can’t get them to often I tend to lean to a 1 1/2-2 year age I also enjoy a good fleet I really ejoy sucking on a paci

Babyaspie99 said:
Hi I’m new and I’m a abdl aspie I Love diapers but can’t get them to often I tend to lean to a 1 1/2-2 year age I also enjoy a good fleet I really ejoy sucking on a paci

Hi there and warm welcome to the site and this thread :giggle:

Babyaspie99 said:
Good Evening and Welcome to the "AUTISTIC SPACE" on ADISC.
My regression age range is from a 2 to 6 year-old.
I am dual-diagnosis, Autism and Cerebral Palsy (Spastic Diplegia (just affects my legs)).
At my age of 62, I am in diapers/pull-ups 24/7.
Pull-ups in the day, diapers at night.
I am on SSDI.
I had to retire "early" at age 48.
Despite my having a Bachelor of Science in Electronics Engineering Technology, cognitively, I could no longer physically and emotionally handle employment anymore.

I'm on the autism spectrum and I'm really high functioning and I'm a little. Its kinda therapeutic to just embrace your inner child and have someone care for you.

Reactions: LiddleBigBoy and Lyokodl
Nitsua said:
I'm on the autism spectrum and I'm really high functioning and I'm a little. Its kinda therapeutic to just embrace your inner child and have someone care for you.
Good Evening and Welcome!
You will find quite a few Autistic Adult Babies and Littles here.
As I was saying a couple posts here ago, I am dual diagnosis, Autism and Cerebral Palsy.
What do you do, besides diapers?
I am a retired Electronics Engineering Technician.

Last edited:
Welcome, I'm also a member of the select club of High Functionning Autism Asperger, I also consider myself a little, even if I didn't experience it that much, I had 1 experience of serious headspace and that freaked me out cause I was on my own and it could have been very dangerous cause I was probably between 18 months to 2 yrs old in my headspace, doing this on my own didn't feel safe at all for me, I had found a perfect daddy to explore this part of myself once, but he died from prostate cancer in 2011. Ever since, I tried to contact a few via certain apps but most seems to be more interested in having sex than taking care of a little, for me that can't mix together, if I'm in my headspace, it would be pedophilia to me.

Being physically disabled with Cerebral Palsy besides Autism, I spend 13 to 14 hours a day in my wheelchair.
With the COVID-19 Virus Pandemic raging outside of home, I am simply a shut-in elderly disabled adult.
Other than house chores, I spend a lot of timesitting in front of my computer watching online television.

caitianx said:
With the COVID-19 Virus Pandemic raging outside of home, I am simply a shut-in elderly disabled adult.
Other than house chores, I spend a lot of timesitting in front of my computer watching online television.

Thats how my life have been pretty much since i got on permanent disability ( a LOOOOOOONG time ago )

I have been performing house chores, picking up trash off the floor using one of my (2) reacher tools.
Plus I was down on all-fours crawling like a baby using my vacuum cleaner in my bedroom to vacuum the bedroom carpet.
In the Living Room online, I have watched:
SUPERCAR
JOE 90
The old 1960's SUPERMARIONATION Children's Science Fiction TV Shows.
Earlier, I did have to wheel myself into my handicapped-adapted small "front" bathroom to transfer from my wheelchair to the toilet to change my very wet pull-up adult disposable potty training pants.
I have been in "Little Mode" off and on all day today.

As always I am in Night Owl Mode.
I picked up some of my baby toys and put them in my blue quad rollator walker frame's carry-all basket to get them off my kitchen table.
I will play with them just before bedtime after Midnight.
Of course, I have spent most of my day in my wheelchair.
Also most of the day I have been wearing nothing but a t-shirt and pull-up disposable adult training pants.
disposable diapers at night.

Back