"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

caitianx said:
10:13 PM on a Monday.
I have been on an emotional roller coaster last couple of days.
On Facebook I had to hack out one social connection with a younger 41 year-old female with Cerebral Palsy, due to her being a massively immature Drama Queen.
I do not need a mega mentally messed up diaper-wearing "bitch" shitting all over me emotionally for no reason at all.
I pretty much told her to fucking "grow up" if you want to have a relationship.
This is not "Kindergarten".
The bitch really is an "Adult Baby".
She could not handle the "truth" coming from outside her own little world.
It takes one to know one to use the very tired cliche.
Anyway, many disabled women are mentally a mess "internally".
Not all, but I seem to attract females who are pretty fucked up emotionally inside.

Mew… sorry you've had to endure drama. I've become quite allergic to it myself due to overexposure.

I end-up paying for intense internal emotions with a week of depression afterwards.

This not so much about aspergers but more to do with my SAD. Do any you guys experience a burning sensation in your chest and lower stomach sometines after waking up? Sometimes just feels like im gonna have heart attack and im only 31! But i noticed if try to calm my thoughts down it starts going away. Its just very annoying thing. Im just hope its anxiety and not something more serious.

Last edited:
I was diagnosed in 1966, as "high function" and it was almost a decade after that Aspergers was a separate diagnosis. In the meantime just after they stopped giving kids LSD as a therapy and before Ritalin. Sometimes I wonder how much they could have damaged me if I hadn't slipped through.My uummmm... Social peers diagnosed me as Weird and left it at that.

TexasToast11 said:
The next school is supposed to be Bully free, from what I was told. Collin Nephew is a freshman there playing Varsity Football, so i'm not worried
Yeah, Texas really does suck alot with regard to education, and that's really sad. Especially anything Special Needs. I attended on-base in Kindergarten then Del Rio, El Paso and Ft Worth "independent" school districts ... it's gotten better but that doesn't say much. In the end you learn that learning is really mostly what YOU teach yourself.

Reactions: TexasToast11
LittleSissieJolie said:
Yeah, Texas really does suck alot with regard to education, and that's really sad. Especially anything Special Needs. I attended on-base in Kindergarten then Del Rio, El Paso and Ft Worth "independent" school districts ... it's gotten better but that doesn't say much. In the end you learn that learning is really mostly what YOU teach yourself.

Welcome to the group!
I have been quiet for a few days.
"Adult Responsibilities".
I will note that decades ago, I found school difficult, due to the social dynamics with peers my own age.

Good morning all, I have moderate to severe cerebral palsy. When ever I'm little, my C.P just go's away, especially when I asked to be diapered. I don't have autism, but maybe an anxiety disorder, not sure. Anyhow, would love to help with this group.

Welkome to the group Jolie & Katie :)

Yeah lets just say school / peers frinds back in my days ( 70 `s + ) NOT successful

Katie2fingers said:
Good morning all, I have moderate to severe cerebral palsy. When ever I'm little, my C.P just go's away, especially when I asked to be diapered. I don't have autism, but maybe an anxiety disorder, not sure. Anyhow, would love to help with this group.

Good Evening Katie2fingers!
Welcome to this "reconstituted group", now as a continuing conversation thread.
I am de-facto Moderator.
I will note, that I know quite a few adults with Cerebral Palsy who also have Autism.
Today, I had another relatively quiet day.
I washed my own dirty clothes.
I also have been performing some more picking up clutter.
After all, I live with my younger Diabetic brother in a modest 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom manufactured home.
I am happy here.
We have good neighbors.
The only down-side, is that the local Paratransit Service for the disabled is not very good.
At least I am living out in the community.
I know a few adults with Cerebral Palsy, Autism, or both who are essentially institutionalized.
Well, time to check on my pet guinea pig, Ernestina, who's place is out in the Kitchen where she interacts with both of us brothers.

my family is ridiculous my brother my sister and me and my dad and my uncle all have Asperger's autism

being called autistic doesn't bother me I look at it as more of a compliment because the most creative and nice people I've ever met had some form of autism in my life and some of them are pretty successful at whatever they do

Welkome to the group Fox child . Yeah it has comed to my attention that my mum probably has ASD , her sister most probably , and her brother ditto. & my grandpa was sadly mentally ill as well

Just because youre have this or that diagnose DONT mean youe doomed per say and like you say i also know a few that have made it in the reel world. HOWEVER sadly the majority of us dont (its also depending which level of severity you are on the spectrum that decides this of course )

I dont have ANYTHING to feel ashamed of or to hide with ANY of my multiple diagnosis my self either. I havent chosen any of this nor can i do anything then accept adapt and make the best i can of it in life with what i got to work with

MrGnome said:
I think it should be illegal to put a kid on pills.
I think that would be a very bad idea. I understand some people were given pills whereas that wasn’t helpful for their development. But medication for mental problems is not always bad. My quality of life severely increased with the use of medication and I wish I wouldn’t have had to struggle through all those years without. And I know of several others who are way better off with meds. Not constantly wanting to die for example is such an improvement.

For some kids Ritalin is doing wonders. Others are better off without. But I think it is really important you listen to the kid when trying medication. If they feel like feeling more depressed by it for example, take it seriously. Also only use medication if the child is okay with it (unless it is of great danger not to use it). Children aren't stupid, they're often perfectly able to make decisions. And they are the only ones who feel what that medication does to them.
If they don't want to use it, they'll have their reasons. Just listen to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: XxKitChaosxX and Deleted member 44276
I've been sick recently with a sore throat. My dad buys 2 bottles of medicine (one for day, one for night). He also went to an auction and bought over 20 cases of generic pull ups for me to use. Now I don't have to order diapers online for a long time unless I want some more Crinklz or something. Now I have more than 2000 diapees just stacked in my garage. But at least they're better than Depends.

Reactions: KimbaFoxNatsume
Onesieman said:
I've been sick recently with a sore throat. My dad buys 2 bottles of medicine (one for day, one for night). He also went to an auction and bought over 20 cases of generic pull ups for me to use. Now I don't have to order diapers online for a long time unless I want some more Crinklz or something. Now I have more than 2000 diapees just stacked in my garage. But at least they're better than Depends.

Wow!
That is a lot of Adult Pull-Ups!
Anyway, I am doing okay.
I had a quiet stay at home day today.
I had two poopy diapers today.
I uncontrollably poop like a baby.
Tomorrow my little brother is taking me out to the grocery store and the Rite Aid Pharmacy for groceries, another necessary medication refill, and more dydees.
Yes.
I have been quietly watching Japanese Anime today.
Plus in the last couple of days, I have been watching toddler-appropriate cartoons too.
I am happiest when I am in "Little Mode".

Got diagnosed with Aspergers a couple of years ago. It upset me a lot when I got diagnosed, but it made sense and it answered a lot of questions about my behavior when I was growing up.
I like to think I've worked through a lot of my autism as I can get along with 'normal' people more or less without a problem. I still have problems where I blurt out inappropriate things in front of people, but I'm at the point where I say things in the form of jokes that people enjoy, instead.
I can be terribly anxious in certain situations, but I'm able to throw myself into the deep end of those situations and just 'deal with it'. Kinds of situations where I'm in the middle of large groups of people, like when I go clubbing. I'm always uncomfortable and tense, but I enjoy clubbing and it's an opportunity to because better :)
My anxiety is worst on the internet though. I used to be a really active poster on various forums, always participating on converstations and arguments, but now, I must post around 3 times a week. And usually when I post, I never go back to look at my replies incase theres something negative that will upset my feelings n shit. It's incredibly cowardly and it's something I wish I could fix.

And there I go again. I just wanted to say hello, and I ended up writing a book :p I always have so much to say, but my anxieties keep it bottled up inside.

Warm welkome to the group PQNY and dont worry hon we are all here to listen (read ) and help and be supportive to others (HUGS )

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter who has Aspergers started ninth grade this year they have a special prom for the special needs class that five different high schools in the area attend. Every thing is paid by the school all you pay for is the dress and pics, they even have a time parents can come and take pictures with their child. The student is allowed to invite a friend if they want to, she invited her bestie but can’t come she’s in AP classes big test time for her but my daughter wasn’t upset she said “her friend has special classes just like her just more special”

Last edited:
PQNY said:
Got diagnosed with Aspergers a couple of years ago. It upset me a lot when I got diagnosed, but it made sense and it answered a lot of questions about my behavior when I was growing up.
I like to think I've worked through a lot of my autism as I can get along with 'normal' people more or less without a problem. I still have problems where I blurt out inappropriate things in front of people, but I'm at the point where I say things in the form of jokes that people enjoy, instead.
I can be terribly anxious in certain situations, but I'm able to throw myself into the deep end of those situations and just 'deal with it'. Kinds of situations where I'm in the middle of large groups of people, like when I go clubbing. I'm always uncomfortable and tense, but I enjoy clubbing and it's an opportunity to because better :)
My anxiety is worst on the internet though. I used to be a really active poster on various forums, always participating on converstations and arguments, but now, I must post around 3 times a week. And usually when I post, I never go back to look at my replies incase theres something negative that will upset my feelings n shit. It's incredibly cowardly and it's something I wish I could fix.

And there I go again. I just wanted to say hello, and I ended up writing a book :p I always have so much to say, but my anxieties keep it bottled up inside.

Good Afternoon and Welcome!
Yes.
Even I have anxiety.
A lot of worry about saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.
But, I guess I should not worry too much.
Anyway, my younger brother, "N", taxied me to the Santander Bank Branch, the Walmart, and the Rite Aid Pharmacy at Shute's Corner here in Derry, NH.
I have enough food to get through Easter Weekend, and now plenty of medicine and adult diapers.
I do have to vacuum my bedroom later.
I clean small sections of the house trailer my brother and I live in at a time, excluding my brother's bedroom and bathroom, which is "his space".
We do things together, and we do our seperate things every day.
Well, time for a nice nap with Howard Hug, my teddy bear.
I was almost in meltdown mode in the Walmart in one of the checkout lines.
A lot of people doing their Easter Holiday Weekend shopping today.
Too many people.
Too much noise.
I need to shut-down for the rest of the afternoon.

caitianx said:
Good Afternoon and Welcome!
Yes.
Even I have anxiety.
A lot of worry about saying the wrong thing to the wrong person.
But, I guess I should not worry too much.
Anyway, my younger brother, "N", taxied me to the Santander Bank Branch, the Walmart, and the Rite Aid Pharmacy at Shute's Corner here in Derry, NH.
I have enough food to get through Easter Weekend, and now plenty of medicine and adult diapers.
I do have to vacuum my bedroom later.
I clean small sections of the house trailer my brother and I live in at a time, excluding my brother's bedroom and bathroom, which is "his space".
We do things together, and we do our seperate things every day.
Well, time for a nice nap with Howard Hug, my teddy bear.
I was almost in meltdown mode in the Walmart in one of the checkout lines.
A lot of people doing their Easter Holiday Weekend shopping today.
Too many people.
Too much noise.
I need to shut-down for the rest of the afternoon.

I understood everything you just said. I read a lot of what people say on the internet, but everything you just said is exactly how my mind works. When ever I have to say anything on the internet, I have to put it through a filter, a 'translator', so everyone can understand. If I didn't, I'd type out my thoughts just like that. Even with what I type now, I have to proofread at least 5 times, always altering everything. But still, what you said, I understood. I feel such a profound sense of clarity I ever rarely feel from reading what you just wrote. The saying 'Great minds think alike' is also true for us people with autism.

Tonight, I went out for a night on the town, as I've done many times, but for some reason, tonight I had such an obvious epiphany that never occurred to me before. Having autism can be summed up simply: 'We don't fit in'. But autistic people can fit in easily with each other, so we all need to stick together.
Usually on a night out, I look at other youngsters with envy. I look at them, wishing I could be like that. I wish I could walk over to them, and insert myself into their group and socialize with them. But I can't. After having my epiphany, I don't care anymore. I don't belong with them, and that's fine. It's time for me to make friends with people like me, people who 'don't fit in', because we can then fit in with each other, and make our own group.
The perfect woman for me isn't one of these common tarts that you see left and right. Everyone's hooking up with them, but I never wanted anything to do with them. The perfect woman for me is the one that is sitting on their own, looking into the distance, looking uncomfortable with all the people and noise around them, just like me. I now realize what I've been doing it all wrong. I've been pretending to be something I'm not. I've been pretending I'm just like everyone else, and it hasn't worked.

Whoops, there I go again, writing paragraphs. I think I should take up writing books. I always have so much to say, and when I start writing, I find it hard to stop :p

Reactions: Difraxie
PQNY said:
Having autism can be summed up simply: 'We don't fit in'. But autistic people can fit in easily with each other, so we all need to stick together.
Usually on a night out, I look at other youngsters with envy. I look at them, wishing I could be like that. I wish I could walk over to them, and insert myself into their group and socialize with them. But I can't. After having my epiphany, I don't care anymore. I don't belong with them, and that's fine. It's time for me to make friends with people like me, people who 'don't fit in', because we can then fit in with each other, and make our own group.

I've noticed this too. When I was a kid, I spent two weeks every summer at "Computer Camp", a summer camp for learning to program computers. Many of the kids there were (in retrospect) probably on the autism spectrum… but interestingly, we all got along quite well. It was as if everyone was more on the same wavelength. I found it a welcome respite from the more typical social atmosphere I encountered.

Back