"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

We ALL have this days days my friends its part of our diagnosis 😢

Emotionally, I have been feeling better today, but physically I have been feeling pretty weak and wobbly.
It is probably related to my other disability, Cerebral Palsy.
I physically tire easily.

Just take one day at a time my friend ( HUG )

Hello! I'm on the spectrum, I have Asperger's syndrome with a learning disability.
I was diagnosed around 3-4 years old, I also have depression and anxiety that was diagnosed around 2015-2016.

I enjoy drawing, astronomy, vintage computers, arcades\consoles, history, (mainly WW2 stuff) and 70s-early 2000's anime.
I'm still currently exploring and figuring out my AB and my DL side ^^

Reactions: rainbowrudy
Warm welkome to the forum AND of course our group dear :giggle:

LilPandaz said:
Hello! I'm on the spectrum, I have Asperger's syndrome with a learning disability.
I was diagnosed around 3-4 years old, I also have depression and anxiety that was diagnosed around 2015-2016.

I enjoy drawing, astronomy, vintage computers, arcades\consoles, history, (mainly WW2 stuff) and 70s-early 2000's anime.
I'm still currently exploring and figuring out my AB and my DL side ^^

Good Afternoon LilPandaz!

Welcome to the Autistic Littles Group!
Yes.
I am into Astronomy and WWII History too!
This afternoon my brother took me out shopping and to the Post Office here in Derry, NH.
Food, Disposable Bed Pads, another new LEGO Brick Set, and a movie on DVD.
Adult Diapers at the Rite Aid Pharmacy.
For me it is difficult to be dependent upon my little brother to get out into the community at my age of 61.

Hey all,
I'm a little and a carer with high functioning Asperger's, PTSD, anxiety, and depression. I almost slipped under the radar, but was diagnosed at 4 by a very good doctor. I take Latuda for depression, and Paxil for PTSD.

As for interests I play 7 different instruments. I also like building PCs and writing. I am also a competitive magic the gathering card player (two time township winner).

My little side is used to give me the childhood I never had because of all my treatment and anxiety.

I am so glad this is a group :)

Warm welkome to the group fireband dear :giggle:

I can easily understand how being dependent on youre little brother make you feel Caitianx my friend 😢 But try to think of it its not youre choice dear neither of us in here had a chose then to be born with this darn diagnosis my dear friend (HUG )

Reactions: jasonm03
Fireband said:
Hey all,
I'm a little and a carer with high functioning Asperger's, PTSD, anxiety, and depression. I almost slipped under the radar, but was diagnosed at 4 by a very good doctor. I take Latuda for depression, and Paxil for PTSD.

As for interests I play 7 different instruments. I also like building PCs and writing. I am also a competitive magic the gathering card player (two time township winner).

My little side is used to give me the childhood I never had because of all my treatment and anxiety.

I am so glad this is a group :)

Good Evening and Welcome Fireband!
This "Autistic Littles" thread is an ongoing one to replace the group I ran before ADISC upgraded.
I have Unipolar Depression and I am on 10mg/day of Lexapro.

Not diagnosed with depression but I do have periods where I am down.

9:52 PM here in Derry, New Hampshire.
I am slowly getting ready for bed later at 1:00 AM.
I am partly in "Little Mode".
Earlier I watched some Japanese Anime.
One Piece
Inuyasha
When I get into my bed at 12:00 AM, I will have an hour of baby toy play before I fall asleep at 1:00AM.

Hey, hopefully you remember from the old days on here. I’m still on and off for whatever reason. I guess it’s hard for me to keep up with multiple social platforms and I’ll occasionally forget about ADISC. But I’m still around and still visit.

Diagnosed with Autism / Aspergers when I was 9 or 10.

Last edited:
BinkyBoi said:
Hey, hopefully you remember from the old days on here. I’m still on and off for whatever reason. I guess it’s hard for me to keep up with multiple social platforms and I’ll occasionally forget about ADISC. But I’m still around and still visit.

Diagnosed with Autism / Aspergers when I was 9 or 10.

Good Evening BinkyBoi!
Welcome back to the reconstituted "Autism and Asperger's Syndrome Littles" Group, now as a long-duration continuing conversation thread.
Anyway, at 7:37 PM here in Derry, NH and my day has been relatively quiet.
I have the house to myself while my NT brother is out with a "Lady Friend" on a date.
I have been tinkering with simple electronic circuits today at my tiny workbench here in my bedroom.
Also, I have been watching Japanese Anime online via HULU.
Moble Suit GUNDAM: Wing
Outlaw Star
Right now I am watching:
The PBS News Hour
I have been keeping an eye on the latest "College Admission Cheating Scandal".
Shit!
I had to fucking "bust my ass" to meet the rigorous Entrance Requirements to get into and study Electronics Engineering at Wentworth Institute in Boston, MA.
I never fucking cheated on the SAT Exam either.
Yeah!
Here I am an Autism and Cerebral Palsy Babyfur Little "having a fit" on the subject of "fairness".
My attitude, is if you are a rich brat who can not do the course work, you have no fucking right to attend and graduate from Wentworth Institute in Boston.
Being the "Poor Man's MIT", Wentworth Institute is a very tough "private" Engineering College to attend and graduate from.
Many Massachusetts Institute of Technology Students over in Cambridge, MA take "Laboratory" Classes at Wentworth Institute to get "real" hands-on experience on using instruments and "building stuff".
Of course for many of us on the Autism Spectrum, "higher education" is difficult for us.
I am no exception.

Reactions: BinkyBoi
caitianx said:
Good Evening BinkyBoi!
Welcome back to the reconstituted "Autism and Asperger's Syndrome Littles" Group, now as a long-duration continuing conversation thread.
Anyway, at 7:37 PM here in Derry, NH and my day has been relatively quiet.
I have the house to myself while my NT brother is out with a "Lady Friend" on a date.
I have been tinkering with simple electronic circuits today at my tiny workbench here in my bedroom.
Also, I have been watching Japanese Anime online via HULU.
Moble Suit GUNDAM: Wing
Outlaw Star
Right now I am watching:
The PBS News Hour
I have been keeping an eye on the latest "College Admission Cheating Scandal".
Shit!
I had to fucking "bust my ass" to meet the rigorous Entrance Requirements to get into and study Electronics Engineering at Wentworth Institute in Boston, MA.
I never fucking cheated on the SAT Exam either.
Yeah!
Here I am an Autism and Cerebral Palsy Babyfur Little "having a fit" on the subject of "fairness".
My attitude, is if you are a rich brat who can not do the course work, you have no fucking right to attend and graduate from Wentworth Institute in Boston.
Being the "Poor Man's MIT", Wentworth Institute is a very tough "private" Engineering College to attend and graduate from.
Many Massachusetts Institute of Technology Students over in Cambridge, MA take "Laboratory" Classes at Wentworth Institute to get "real" hands-on experience on using instruments and "building stuff".
Of course for many of us on the Autism Spectrum, "higher education" is difficult for us.
I am no exception.

True about the higher education stuff. Some days I regret not going to college.
As far as me, I’m at work after visiting the beach for a bit. Not much has changed. (Insert here a diaper pun if you wish).

12:49 AM.
Friday.
I am still wide-awake.
We autistics can be habitual Nightt Owls.
Been looking at news stories online.
Down in Christchurch, New Zealand, an Aussie White Supremecist Terrorist shot up 2 Mosques, slaughtering who knows how many Muslims.
To me, the world is going nuts and down the porcelain hobby horse.
Not logical.
Yeah...
I am in Vulcan "Mr. Spock" Mode before bedtime.

Saw this thread and had to say hello.
Professionally diagnosed at 2 years old with high-functioning autism, which has been joined by other conditions in recent years, but I digress. Been a perpetual night owl since my college days (all-nighters became a frequent thing in my last year) and while I haven't really been little for some time now I'm in an environment that fortunately isn't filled with judgment of any sort.

Also I should note it's 1:15 am where I live, hence the previous self-descriptor of night owl

Last edited:
XxKitChaosxX said:
Saw this thread and had to say hello.
Professionally diagnosed at 2 years old with high-functioning autism, which has been joined by other conditions in recent years, but I digress. Been a perpetual night owl since my college days (all-nighters became a frequent thing in my last year) and while I haven't really been little for some time now I'm in an environment that fortunately isn't filled with judgment of any sort.

Also I should note it's 1:15 am where I live, hence the previous self-descriptor of night owl

Welcome to the Group!
I have had another relatively quiet day.
I will note that earlier today I spent some time playing my guitar.
How many other Littles with Autism and Asperger's here play musical instruments?

Reactions: XxKitChaosxX
Hello,

It is nice to have a place with ASD littles together. I too have ASD (amongst other diagnoses).
I find being little for me is a bit of a coping strategy, the world is much easier when little. All there is to worry about is which colour crayon I should use :p
The adult world is often so confusing to me.

Reactions: XxKitChaosxX
Difraxie said:
Hello,

It is nice to have a place with ASD littles together. I too have ASD (amongst other diagnoses).
I find being little for me is a bit of a coping strategy, the world is much easier when little. All there is to worry about is which colour crayon I should use :p
The adult world is often so confusing to me.

Good Morning and Welcome to the Group!
I agree.
I find the world quite confusing.
Being "Little" is also my way of coping with a world I can not understand fully.
Anyway, I was just about to crutch around my neighborhood for exercise.
I like taking walkies.

Back