Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
Since the Sub-Forum I was moderating on Autism and Asperger's Syndrome did not survive the change-over recently, I am starting this new conversation thread for us "Littles" who are on the Autism Spectrum.

Anyway, I am doing okay lately, and I am feeling happy living in the modest manufactured home I share with my younger non-disabled brother.
Yes.
He knows that I am a "Little", and he lets me be "Me".

Okay, let every Autistic Little drop by and say "Hello!" to get re-acquainted.

• Love
Reactions: Jorelaxed, ShyKary, PetPuppyAlex and 17 others
I've had pych doctors say i might have Aspergers I usually quit seeing em after everyone I have say that tho before they can do tests or anything to formally diagnose it cuz I dont want another reason for my mom to hate me.

• Sad
Reactions: KittyninjaW and Rentistic
Signing in again hello ya all :giggle: (see my profile fore more info about me ;))

Lil Shadow thats sad news if youre mom hates you dear :cry:

Reactions: Sharon111, Blathers and Shadowchild12
Ok I'm not autistic and I don't have Aspergers.

But my little does.

So Rawr

• Angry
Reactions: ItsDozinTime, DandyAndy, KittyninjaW and 6 others
Formal diagnosis of Asperger's. Comorbid with anxiety disorder. Hooray.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sharon111 and smolguy
I'm here, I was diagnosed with Autism Asperger at the age of 17, I wish I could have known sooner, now I understand why I was bullied at school, I didn't fit in any school social activities, I couldn't understand why I was rejected multiple times, now, I know why.

• Sad
Reactions: Aspie69, LIDiaperBoy, DBabygirl2 and 10 others
Good Morning Lil_Shadow,

When it come to Asperger's Syndrome in women, their clinical presentation is different from us men, due to the fact that women really try to cognitively pound down obvious traits of being on the Autism Spectrum.

Reactions: ItsDozinTime, otterpuddles, MajesticHamster and 4 others
CodyBaby said:
I'm here, I was diagnosed with Autism Asperger at the age of 17, I wish I could have known sooner, now I understand why I was bullied at school, I didn't fit in any school social activities, I couldn't understand why I was rejected multiple times, now, I know why.

Good Morning CodyBaby!

Welcome Back!

As I have said, I want to keep this conversation thread ongoing about us Autistics/Aspies who are "Littles".
Yes, at my age of 60, I really understand about being bullied. We Autistics really attract the attention of School Bullies (and Workplace Bullies) like flies to a cow patty. Academically, school from 1st to 12th Grade was good for me, but socially, it was a "disaster" for years on-end. Only now as a Senior Citizen have I received "honest" apologies from all the thugs on the playground who made school a social Hell.

Reactions: GoodboyN, ItsDozinTime, smolguy and 2 others
perlFerret said:
Formal diagnosis of Asperger's. Comorbid with anxiety disorder. Hooray.

Also, a Good Morning to you, perlFerret!

You are always welcome here with your thoughts on living with Asperger's/Autism and being a "Little".

Diagnosed with Asperger's at age 28. Comorbid with major depression which I have to take meds for.

Reactions: Sharon111 and smolguy
NovaDL said:
Diagnosed with Asperger's at age 28. Comorbid with major depression which I have to take meds for.

Welcome NovaDL!

From my own personal experience, Depression can be a comorbid condition with Asperger's/Autism.
I myself have Unipolar Depression which is being treated with Lexapro, an SSRI Type Antidepressant.
I take 10mg/day of Lexapro.
I have been on Lexapro since March of 2005, when I finally got correctly diagnosed as having Asperger's Syndrome.
At that time, I had just turned 47.

Reactions: KittyninjaW, Sharon111 and icklespace
hello! I'm a switch who's in the process of getting a formal diagnosis for ASD.

Reactions: smolguy
caitianx said:
Welcome NovaDL!

From my own personal experience, Depression can be a comorbid condition with Asperger's/Autism.
I myself have Unipolar Depression which is being treated with Lexapro, an SSRI Type Antidepressant.
I take 10mg/day of Lexapro.
I have been on Lexapro since March of 2005, when I finally got correctly diagnosed as having Asperger's Syndrome.
At that time, I had just turned 47.

I have unipolar depression, but my body fights back against meds, so I have to take the mood stabilizer Lamictal alongside Lexapro, and a high dosage of each.

26-year-old reporting in, diagnosed with autism in January of 2017.

I was also diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder at the same time, and late last year finally gave in to trying meds. I take 10 mg. of citalopram daily.

The medicine helps with my overall anxiety levels, but doesn't really have an effect on what I term my ''autistic anxiety,'' meaning difficulty with uncertainty or change. So adult babyhood helps as a coping mechanism. I find my stuffed animals particularly helpful. They're so very cute, and I don't have to worry about them going away. I've learned to be more open with them. Now one often accompanies me on outings in the car.

Reactions: MetalDan86, ItsDozinTime and Lilbabyboy2888
babygrayble said:
hello! I'm a switch who's in the process of getting a formal diagnosis for ASD.

Good Evening babygrayble!

Welcome to this Autistic Littles ongoing conversation thread.
Back in 2005, I was correctly diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome by a Developmental Neurologist over in Nashua here in New Hampshire.

Reactions: tbert7896 and smolguy
KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
26-year-old reporting in, diagnosed with autism in January of 2017.

I was also diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder at the same time, and late last year finally gave in to trying meds. I take 10 mg. of citalopram daily.

The medicine helps with my overall anxiety levels, but doesn't really have an effect on what I term my ''autistic anxiety,'' meaning difficulty with uncertainty or change. So adult babyhood helps as a coping mechanism. I find my stuffed animals particularly helpful. They're so very cute, and I don't have to worry about them going away. I've learned to be more open with them. Now one often accompanies me on outings in the car.

Good Evening KimbaWolfNagihiko!

Good you are back to share your thoughts on being an Autistic Little.
I will admit that being on Lexapro has no real effect upon my normal "Autistic Prey-Animal Type Anxiety".
But, it keeps me relatively emotionally stable enough to "function" on a day-to-day basis.
Here in my new place here in Derry, NH, I am relatively content and happy.
I have my own "Little Space", with my safety-rail equipped bed decked out in PAW PATROL bedding.
I am looking for a couple of PAW PATROL posters to put up on the walls in the corner of my bedroom where my bed is located.
The rest of my walls are decorated with reproduction old-time farm tractor advertising signs.
My desk here in my bedroom doubles as a workbench for tinkering with electronics and as a TV stand.
I have my own bathroom next to my bedroom and set-up for handicapped access for my other disability, Cerebral Palsy, and it is where I store all my 100% necessary incontinence supplies.
As I see it, I am here to lend an ear to all my Autistic Littles friends here online.

Reactions: ItsDozinTime, Lilbabyboy2888 and Paddy2020
Personally i have chosen to NOT take any meds of any cind for any of my Diagnosis as i have learnt to deal with them without + I figger whats alredy broken is alredy broken so why try im alredy a broken soul and NO medicine in the world can fix that again so not mush more to break so to say. Not to mention as been stated here the high risk of all the nasty side effects fore this cind of meds wich make my destion even easier to make .

This said im in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM stating to NOT take the meds & im HAPPY if they help those of you that take them :giggle:

Reactions: LePew, erinwinters, Bluebear and 2 others
Wrongfully diagnosed with ADHD at age 3. Diagnosed with autism at 17. I've been taking medication since I started elementary school. I've been bullied because I was different, wasn't fully potty trained until 6. Most of my childhood was a living hell. The only thing that kept me going was gaming.

Nowadays, people are way more accepting of who I am, my co-workers enjoy having me around, my boss is okay with some of the things I do at work, my dad will keep supporting me until he dies, and I love being an adult baby.

Reactions: russell100, MetalDan86, KittyninjaW and 4 others
Back