"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Incontinent
3:30 PM.
Tuesday afternoon.
All afternoon I have been vacuuming the back end of the modest manufactured home I share with my younger biological brother.
I also washed my bedsheets and blankies.
I placed a new 100% PVC plastic fitted bedsheet to go under my regular bedsheets this afternoon too.
I purchased it at Walmart.
60 year-old "Littles" like me who are 3 going on 4 emotionally and who uncontrollably "sleep wet" have to have plastic sheets on their mattresses to not get them all wet and smelly from sleepy time discharges of pee-pee during their naps and during the night.
Anyway, I have to complete my chores before I can just have an evening of "crawling on all-fours time" to play with a big pile of my Matchbox and Hot Wheels toy cars and trucks.

stareegirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
A little more about me.
I was diagnosed at 23.
I've been into age regression since I was 19 I like sippy cups, stuffies, cartoons and story books.
In my spare time I like drawing, painting and writing, I'm trying out new styles and new subjects right now.
I don't have a special interest right now yeah it's a first for me too:)

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
A little more about me.
I was diagnosed at 23.
I've been into age regression since I was 19 I like sippy cups, stuffies, cartoons and story books.
In my spare time I like drawing, painting and writing, I'm trying out new styles and new subjects right now.
I don't have a special interest right now yeah it's a first for me too:)
When in "Little Mode", I am into Matchbox and Hot Wheels toy cars and trucks and LEGO Brick Sets.
Anyway, I am finished for the day with "house cleaning", and I am trying to shift into "Little Mode".
But I need to also check my Greater Derry, NH Autistic Adults Facebook Group, since I am its Administrator.

Leio

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other
Well... I just watched the sesame street episode where Julia, an autistic character, was introduced.

This is the episode:

It made my heart melt to have sesame street give a good portrayal of autism and show that autistic people are nothing to be afraid of. I just wish that people could be as kind and understanding in real life... that would have really helped when I was growing up... to have friends that were understanding.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Wednesday evening I ordered (3) Clear Euroflex Polyurethane Incontinence Pants from Fetware Products, LLC.
Today on Friday I sent a Money Order to "pay for them".
I need new "diaper covers" for daily "Little Time" to feel more like a baby.
Anyway, I am feeling okay this evening.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
A quiet Tuesday evening.
Tomorrow I will be 61 years old.
Today I spent $12.00 at Walmart for another LEGO Brick Building Set.
My Birthday is a happy time of the year, along with Christmas.
Also, today I picked up my guitar from being repaired.
I have been doing okay with maintaining cognitive/emotional regulation steady lately.
Which of course is good.
I am still in the special interest mode of noting the outside air temperature outside my back door at different times of the day and recording it in a hardcover notebook.
I have 2 weeks of data, 5 times a day for the last 2 weeks so far.
Yes, "Science".

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
A quiet Tuesday evening.
I have been doing okay with maintaining cognitive/emotional regulation steady lately.
Which of course is good.
I am still in the special interest mode of noting the outside air temperature outside my back door at different times of the day and recording it in a hardcover notebook.
Yes, "Science".
Sounds like a good day all around. I hope you have a fantastic birthday tomorrow too! :)

Onesieman

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy
A quiet Tuesday evening.
Which of course is good.
Yes, "Science".
Well, happy birthday.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
11:23 PM.
I am slowly getting ready for bed.
I mark my time by when I need to change my diaper.
I am glad I am not the only Autistic adult who is "in diapers".
I am not the only one.

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
I have had a good birthday.
My little brother baked a cake for me.
Anyway, I just returned home from the Ash Wednesday Worship Service at my church.

Well, How is everyone?
Any concerns?

Missy1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
Oh id say as usual taking one day at a time

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Today my (3) new pairs of 3X-Large Euroflex Polyurethane Diaper Covers arrived in the mail from www.fetware.com.
Anyway, today I have been having intermittent uncontrollable bowel accidents since waking up mid-morning.
No tummy upset, just (4) uncontrollable diaper-fillings with poop, besides pee.
I do not feel upset that I have been experiencing total bowel voidings in my diapers.

Missy1

Est. Contributor
Role
NICE trust me when i say its WAY better then PVC il never going back to PVC ;) You have NOTHING to feel ashamed about my friend neither you nor me or anyone of us medically IC cant do anything about this and its ALL medical ( HUG )

XxRapidYoshi17xX

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hi. I Am also on the spectrum, as I have recently been diagnosed within the last year and a half.... I've struggled with having my feelings come across and being able to.... "Branch out." If you will. I haven't found anyone with the same specific interests, and I hope this site/forum can help me jumpstart that :)

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Hi. I Am also on the spectrum, as I have recently been diagnosed within the last year and a half.... I've struggled with having my feelings come across and being able to.... "Branch out." If you will. I haven't found anyone with the same specific interests, and I hope this site/forum can help me jumpstart that :)
Good Evening and welcome to the group!
Today I myself have been having one of those days, when I have been feeling cognitively overloaded.
Sigh...
Meltdown mode.
I am feeling better now and it is coming up on Midnight here in Derry, New Hampshire where I live.
As I have been ageing, I have been becoming more stereotypically autistic.
It is like I am going backwards.

Missy1

Est. Contributor
Role

Welkome to the group dear ( HUG )