"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

3:30 PM.
Tuesday afternoon.
All afternoon I have been vacuuming the back end of the modest manufactured home I share with my younger biological brother.
I also washed my bedsheets and blankies.
I placed a new 100% PVC plastic fitted bedsheet to go under my regular bedsheets this afternoon too.
I purchased it at Walmart.
60 year-old "Littles" like me who are 3 going on 4 emotionally and who uncontrollably "sleep wet" have to have plastic sheets on their mattresses to not get them all wet and smelly from sleepy time discharges of pee-pee during their naps and during the night.
Anyway, I have to complete my chores before I can just have an evening of "crawling on all-fours time" to play with a big pile of my Matchbox and Hot Wheels toy cars and trucks.

A little more about me.
I was diagnosed at 23.
I've been into age regression since I was 19 I like sippy cups, stuffies, cartoons and story books.
In my spare time I like drawing, painting and writing, I'm trying out new styles and new subjects right now.
I don't have a special interest right now yeah it's a first for me too:)

Reactions: rainbowrudy
stareegirl said:
A little more about me.
I was diagnosed at 23.
I've been into age regression since I was 19 I like sippy cups, stuffies, cartoons and story books.
In my spare time I like drawing, painting and writing, I'm trying out new styles and new subjects right now.
I don't have a special interest right now yeah it's a first for me too:)

When in "Little Mode", I am into Matchbox and Hot Wheels toy cars and trucks and LEGO Brick Sets.
Anyway, I am finished for the day with "house cleaning", and I am trying to shift into "Little Mode".
But I need to also check my Greater Derry, NH Autistic Adults Facebook Group, since I am its Administrator.

Wednesday evening I ordered (3) Clear Euroflex Polyurethane Incontinence Pants from Fetware Products, LLC.
Today on Friday I sent a Money Order to "pay for them".
I need new "diaper covers" for daily "Little Time" to feel more like a baby.
Anyway, I am feeling okay this evening.

A quiet Tuesday evening.
Tomorrow I will be 61 years old.
Today I spent $12.00 at Walmart for another LEGO Brick Building Set.
My Birthday is a happy time of the year, along with Christmas.
Also, today I picked up my guitar from being repaired.
I have been doing okay with maintaining cognitive/emotional regulation steady lately.
Which of course is good.
I am still in the special interest mode of noting the outside air temperature outside my back door at different times of the day and recording it in a hardcover notebook.
I have 2 weeks of data, 5 times a day for the last 2 weeks so far.
Yes, "Science".

Reactions: perlFerret
caitianx said:
A quiet Tuesday evening.
Tomorrow I will be 61 years old.
Today I spent $12.00 at Walmart for another LEGO Brick Building Set.
My Birthday is a happy time of the year, along with Christmas.
Also, today I picked up my guitar from being repaired.
I have been doing okay with maintaining cognitive/emotional regulation steady lately.
Which of course is good.
I am still in the special interest mode of noting the outside air temperature outside my back door at different times of the day and recording it in a hardcover notebook.
I have 2 weeks of data, 5 times a day for the last 2 weeks so far.
Yes, "Science".

Well, happy birthday.

11:23 PM.
I am slowly getting ready for bed.
I mark my time by when I need to change my diaper.
I am glad I am not the only Autistic adult who is "in diapers".
I am not the only one.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY my dear friend :giggle:

I have had a good birthday.
My little brother baked a cake for me.
Anyway, I just returned home from the Ash Wednesday Worship Service at my church.

Well, How is everyone?
Any concerns?

Oh id say as usual taking one day at a time

Today my (3) new pairs of 3X-Large Euroflex Polyurethane Diaper Covers arrived in the mail from www.fetware.com.
Anyway, today I have been having intermittent uncontrollable bowel accidents since waking up mid-morning.
No tummy upset, just (4) uncontrollable diaper-fillings with poop, besides pee.
I do not feel upset that I have been experiencing total bowel voidings in my diapers.

NICE trust me when i say its WAY better then PVC il never going back to PVC ;) You have NOTHING to feel ashamed about my friend neither you nor me or anyone of us medically IC cant do anything about this and its ALL medical ( HUG )

Hi. I Am also on the spectrum, as I have recently been diagnosed within the last year and a half.... I've struggled with having my feelings come across and being able to.... "Branch out." If you will. I haven't found anyone with the same specific interests, and I hope this site/forum can help me jumpstart that :)

XxRapidYoshi17xX said:
Hi. I Am also on the spectrum, as I have recently been diagnosed within the last year and a half.... I've struggled with having my feelings come across and being able to.... "Branch out." If you will. I haven't found anyone with the same specific interests, and I hope this site/forum can help me jumpstart that :)

Good Evening and welcome to the group!
Today I myself have been having one of those days, when I have been feeling cognitively overloaded.
Sigh...
Meltdown mode.
I am feeling better now and it is coming up on Midnight here in Derry, New Hampshire where I live.
As I have been ageing, I have been becoming more stereotypically autistic.
It is like I am going backwards.

Reactions: XxRapidYoshi17xX
Ahh. I am sorry. I hope you can feel better and thank you for welcoming me :)

XxRapidYoshi17xX said:

Welkome to the group dear ( HUG )

Back