"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

I am still here.
I am okay.
Spending some time in quiet solitary play off and on all day today.

• Love
Reactions: perlFerret, Lyokodl, Deleted member 44276 and 1 other person
caitianx said:
I am still here.
I am okay.
Spending some time in quiet solitary play off and on all day today.

Glad you're okay and having a good day <3

Reactions: Deleted member 44276
On a Tuesday, I have been performing small house chores on and off all day long.
Hand-washed (2) pairs of plastic pants.
Cleaning the walk-in shower sliding glass doors in my bathroom.
Emptying-out and cleaning my adult potty chair pail.
Yes.
Pee-pee smells.
Vacuuming up strewn hay ejected out of my pet guinea pigs Scurry's and Scratch's cage.
Itemizing the "debt" my late younger brother had at the time when he died.
He was ~ $32,000.00 "in the hole".
His debt "died with him".
I am not legally responsible for it, according to my Attorney.
I know, I shoud be taking time to be "Little".
But, I need to be in "Adult Mode" today.

Reactions: Lyokodl
Lil_Shaddow said:
I've had pych doctors say i might have Aspergers I usually quit seeing em after everyone I have say that tho before they can do tests or anything to formally diagnose it cuz I dont want another reason for my mom to hate me.
Sorry to hear your mom hates you. 😞

Onesieman said:
Wrongfully diagnosed with ADHD at age 3. Diagnosed with autism at 17. I've been taking medication since I started elementary school. I've been bullied because I was different, wasn't fully potty trained until 6. Most of my childhood was a living hell. The only thing that kept me going was gaming.

Nowadays, people are way more accepting of who I am, my co-workers enjoy having me around, my boss is okay with some of the things I do at work, my dad will keep supporting me until he dies, and I love being an adult baby.
My son has asbergers also. He learned to talk at 13 and got potty trained at 13. Then at 16 he was viciously molested by an older classmate and has been in diapers since then because of his injuries sustained from the guy did to him. He is still a bedwetter. I love my son and am his biggest fan.

I'm on the Spectrum too

diaperboy23 said:
I'm on the Spectrum too
Welcome to the Autistic corner of ADISC!
At my age of 62, I am the old man of the autistic Littles/Adult Babies here.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Boo
Chiming in to say that I'm on the spectrum as well. Got diagnosed very early on. I hope everyone's having a good day/afternoon/night.

AmonQ said:
Chiming in to say that I'm on the spectrum as well. Got diagnosed very early on. I hope everyone's having a good day/afternoon/night.
Good Evening and Welcome to the Autistic corner of ADISC!
I Autism and Cerebral Palsy guy am in my wheelchair watching television online.
Earlier this afternoon I had my nap.
I may be an Adult Baby, but Supper was "Adult Food" a short time ago.

Reactions: Lyokodl and AmonQ
caitianx said:
Welcome to the Autistic corner of ADISC!
At my age of 62, I am the old man of the autistic Littles/Adult Babies here.
Thank You!

I am okay on a Thursday evening.
It has been very cool here in Derry, New Hampshire.
I had a nice nap earlier on my makeshift "Day Bed" on the floor of my living room, lying quietly under my blankies in just a dydee, clutching Howard Hug Bear teddy friend for comfort.
Other than that, I have been in my wheelchair all day long.
Shortly, I have to be in "Adult Mode" to be part of an important teleconference of one of my town's two political party organizing committees.
It is the one that is a donkey.
Also, my guinea pig companion animals are fine.

Paddy2020 said:
My son has asbergers also. He learned to talk at 13 and got potty trained at 13. Then at 16 he was viciously molested by an older classmate and has been in diapers since then because of his injuries sustained from the guy did to him. He is still a bedwetter. I love my son and am his biggest fan.
Argh!
That really pisses me off, your Aspie son getting molested by a classmate at school.

caitianx said:
Argh!
That really pisses me off, your Aspie son getting molested by a classmate at school.
Yeah. The guy who molested him went on to be a worthless piece of shit who molested others. Hope he burns in HELL.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Deleted member 44276
My son is the only child I had that lived. My 1st child was a stillborn girl. Like my son, she was precious to me. But I have my son who has Asbergers and he is my most precious thing in my life. He may aggravate the shit out of me at times, but I'm his number one fan and to me he is perfect in every way.

Reactions: Deleted member 44276 and Lyokodl
It is a quiet Saturday morning and after getting myself cleaned up and into a nice clean dry diaper and plastic pants I had Breakfast.
I also fed my Guinea Pig Companion Animals Scurry and Scratch.
Online I checked my FACEBOOK Page.
Now I am watching cartoons online.
Saturday is Cartoon Watching Day.

Reactions: Paddy2020 and Lyokodl
diagnosed pdd-nos when i was young.

at one point in time it was a problem but now a days i appear to be normal. i love socializing, i dont have sensory problems,im not really affected by changes in routines. its allmost like i never had aspergers at all. both me and my brother have it. i can tell my brother has it because he rocks in his seat for hours while he is thinking. he is a genius with electronics. i do music i play the ukulele and the guitar. i have a problem with the way that people with aspergers and autism are portrayed. i sometimes feel like the docters where wrong when they diagnosed me because i grew up and out of all the symptoms by myself with no help.

i dont know it seems to me like when i was a kid being an aspie was my biggest problem and now that i older being bipolar is my biggest problem.
kind of not happy about that. iv had problems my whole life between those two disorders.

anyway just wanted to add to the conversation. im seriously surprised at how many people on the forum are speaking up on this thread.

When I was young would rock on couch and be ok.

im on the high functioning end of the spectrum. sometimes i hate it because i have frustration and other emotional issues with leads to serious behavior issues at time. Many people turn their backs on me because of that.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Boo
Back