"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

caitianx said:
Good Evening and Welcome LittlePrinceC3!
I potty trained at age 4, before entering Kindergarten.
Yes.
I am on Lexapro, which has helped.
But as a side-effect, I can hardly ever make #3, meaning I am impotent.
I went back to diapers 24/7 back in 1987.
I take the generic ecitalopram and I’m not impotent i make #3 usually when i mess my underwear or diaper.

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
For me, Thanksgiving Weekend has been a mostly quiet one.
Yes.
Switching between "Adult" and "Little" Modes.
Today I was on the "Live Broadcast Production Crew" as a Cameraman.
The event:
The 2019 Derry, NH Christmas Holiday Parade.
Anyway, I am a physically tired "Little" this evening.

StarWars7 said:
I take the generic ecitalopram and I’m not impotent i make #3 usually when i mess my underwear or diaper.
So, it makes you come and go at the same time?

Just checking in with everybody...
12 more days until Christmas.
I am looking forward to Christmas.
As always I am taking time to be "Little" every single day.

Reactions: perlFerret and BobbiSueEllen
Just another week until Christmas!
I am feeling good.
I am feeling happy.
How are you other Autistic Littles feeling about Christmas?

Handling it okay. I hope next year the Asperger name in this syndrome will be replaced with something else; the scandal behind Asperger's deeds and personal life appears to be growing this past year, ever since evidence emerged that Asperger not only had eugenicist beliefs which corresponded with Nazi ideologies, under which his career prospered (although he was not a formal member of the NSDAP), but he also has been documented as having knowingly sent at least two of his young patients to their deaths in the Nazis' Aktion T4 euthanization program. This revelation has emotionally distressed and physically sickened me greatly this past week. I was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome and I refuse to carry that name, largely out of my sense of humanity but also out of the fact I am 12.5% Israeli and 37.5% Dutch...and have relatives who were forced to endure their country's Nazi occupation in WW2. You bet I am troubled. :cry:

Hello! ASD (Formerly PDD-NOS) and ADD <3

BobbiSueEllen said:
Handling it okay. I hope next year the Asperger name in this syndrome will be replaced with something else; the scandal behind Asperger's deeds and personal life appears to be growing this past year, ever since evidence emerged that Asperger not only had eugenicist beliefs which corresponded with Nazi ideologies, under which his career prospered (although he was not a formal member of the NSDAP), but he also has been documented as having knowingly sent at least two of his young patients to their deaths in the Nazis' Aktion T4 euthanization program. This revelation has emotionally distressed and physically sickened me greatly this past week. I was diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome and I refuse to carry that name, largely out of my sense of humanity but also out of the fact I am 12.5% Israeli and 37.5% Dutch...and have relatives who were forced to endure their country's Nazi occupation in WW2. You bet I am troubled. :cry:
I know how you feel regarding Dr. Asperger.
He used us as Guinea Pigs.
May he burn in Hell forever!

caitianx said:
I know how you feel regarding Dr. Asperger.
He used us as Guinea Pigs.
May he burn in Hell forever!
Sometime before his surname was associated, it was referred to as "der kleiner professor," or "little professor" syndrome. (I particularly like how that sounds, "little professor," don't you?)

As a bit of a side note, I'd like to point out that many historical figures who were scholars and academics, also were firm believers in eugenics, such as Nikola Tesla, the inventor of the alternating current, or Flinders Petrie, the Egyptologist who lead the excavation of Naukratis, back in 1885.

BobbiSueEllen said:
Just knowing this, is another reason for being so self-conscious about having been diagnosed...

The other reason for this self-conscious attitude of mine, is that I was bullied in school by a guy who also had "it," yes, I'm now referring to it as "IT," now, because the actual word causes me a great deal of emotional pain. 😢

however, I've nothing against the term "little professor syndrome," as a way of reffering to "it."

Last edited:
Oddly enough, the more I look into eugenicism, it seemed there was a lot of worldwide public interest in it (which was largely between the ends of both world wars). Were people really that snobbish back then?

For what it was worth, the unearthing of Hitler's true Reich during the opening phases of Allied occupation opened the world's eyes to eugenicism: the discovery of Nazi arbeitslagers (labor camps) was bad enough, but to discover the vernichtungslagers (extermination camps) and Todeslagers (death camps) was what took the wind wholly out of the sails of eugenicism's worldwide conscience and appeal...with Aktion T4 having solely paved its way. Now, when someone considers eugenicism, Hitler and disgust reflexively come to mind as its overall visceral definition.

It was due time for eugenicism's fall...but it wasn't its demise. There are still people who believe in it and there are still legacies being discovered: John Kellogg, for example, although his brand of eugenicism extended only to forced sterilization at most, a less-drastic yet still-abhorrent attitude, especially compared to Asperger's actions, if not his own feelings. Asperger, however, crossed that line.

Sorry for the thread hijack...

Last edited:
BobbiSueEllen said:
Oddly enough, the more I look into eugenicism, it seemed there was a lot of worldwide public interest in it (which was largely between the ends of both world wars). Were people really that snobbish back then?

For what it was worth, the unearthing of Hitler's true Reich during the opening phases of Allied occupation opened the world's eyes to eugenicism: the discovery of Nazi arbeitslagers (labor camps) was bad enough, but to discover the vernichtungslagers (extermination camps) and Todeslagers (death camps) was what took the wind wholly out of the sails of eugenicism's worldwide conscience and appeal...with Aktion T4 having solely paved its way. Now, when someone considers eugenicism, Hitler and disgust reflexively come to mind as its overall visceral definition.

It was due time for eugenicism's fall...but it wasn't its demise. There are still people who believe in it and there are still legacies being discovered: John Kellogg, for example, although his brand of eugenicism extended only to forced sterilization at most, a less-drastic yet still-abhorrent attitude, especially compared to Asperger's actions, if not his own feelings. Asperger, however, crossed that line.

Sorry for the thread hijack...
Anyway, Hitler and the Nazis go a lot of their Eugenics ideas and policies from the United States.
No offence regarding hijacking the conversation.
We autistics are still on the Eugenics "Hit List".
Anyway, I just shoveled out my driveway.
I need my daily nap soon.
I have been watching cartoons this afternoon to get back into "Little" Mode.
SONIC X
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG (1993)
REDWALL

Actually, modern eugenics began in 1907 with Great Britain's Eugenics Education Society and radially spread out to Canada, The US and mainland Europe.

After WW1 ended, eugenicism exploded among various nomadic political groups in Europe and in-power political groups in North America, where the latter enacted eugenist policies regarding criminals, people of "low-IQ" and mentally-challenged, all seen as unfit to propagate. Nazis of the Nuremberg Trials were indeed quick to point out America's own eugenics history but were rapidly rebuffed by the fact that they themselves used methods of murdering en-masse geared at eliminating entire races...but it gave us pause to examine our own policies and begin their elimination, although the middle-class and rich hung onto their snobbish eugenics attitudes over the following years.

To this day, Sweden, Canada and the US still hold on to very-limited sterilization programs; I haven't studied these in-detail but I still hold that convicted-beyond-a-doubt rapists and child molesters richly deserve sterilization.

I do remember the made-for-TV movie After the Promise, a movie set in post-WW1 America where a farmer lost his kids and fought to get them back...but one of his kids had a mental challenge, was instantly institutionalized, given electroconvulsive therapy (I believe) and then involuntarily sterilized before the dad could get him back. To this day, that still sticks in my head as bewildering...troubling.

Last edited:
5 more days until Christmas Eve.
I am feeling good.
Today I purchased another small baby toy for less than $5.00.
Hopefully others here are not sinking into "Holiday Blues".

Almost the New Year.
I am feeling okay.
How is everyone else?

I went to a thrift store to buy a few toys. Ended up getting a spongebob that acts like a magic 8 ball, a good n64 game, and a pokemon.
I'm also close to getting hired. I just have to convince them to give me less than 20 hours a week due to my SSDI benefits and some other shenanigans.

It sucks I had been attacked by haters silently because my onlyfans account closed randomly. All the other ABDLs still have their profiles and mine is gone so I feel targeted or else their profiles would be gone too. I had been very sad for the last few days and eating less due to sadness and having a bad headache from the stress. Christmas was bad too because of it and I didn't really like my gifts but I can't let anyone know that. I am just bummed out I lost my "free" money I was earning from my content. My page had been booming too and it randomly got suspended or removed. I just can't log in is all and it takes me back to the login page. This had to happen on Christmas Eve. But good thing I withdrew my money five days before it happened. They processed it and then it appeared in my bank when I withdrew the amount on the website.

It is just less than 23 hours until New Year's Eve.
I have been housebound all day today.
Outside it has been snowing.
Only now have I been experiencing an emotional crash this Holiday Season.
I have held together pretty well since the Thanksgiving Holiday Weekend.
But it was difficult.

Happy New Year to all

caitianx said:
Almost the New Year.
I am feeling okay.
How is everyone else?
I had a day of rest yesterday, lots of rest today and doing well.
lots of Adult stuff to get done this year as my mother becomes more and more frail, to the point of moving from her home to a care home

• Wow
Back