"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

hd7850

Contributor
Role
Private
A good question!
Not all autistics are Adult Babies.
But all the Autistics here are Adult Babies.
There are a lot of autistics who are not "Vanilla" with respect to sexual orientation and/or gender identity.
I am an Adult Baby, and I am Gay.
I know, my profile lists "Asexual", but I did that to protect myself from homophobic bigots.
In real-life, I never had a childhood, having been raised by a profoundly mentally-ill Mom.
When regressed, I feel safe and loved.
Thank you for the reply. I appreciate the time you took to share and educate me. :)

I am happy that you are able to create safety and self-love through being little. I also relate to that. I would say primarily it is about those things for me.

My teddy bears send hugs.

Missy1

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little, Incontinent
Hello and warm welkome to the group :giggle:

As my friend Caitanx says i agree 101 % I would think that the reason they have asked you this question is more based on how you present youre self rather than you have reveled youre AB side actually.

It breaks my heart to read how youre childhood was my very dear friend :cry:

Last edited:

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Incontinent
Today was wash and dry my bedsheets and blankies day.
At naptime I slept on the plastic undersheet that keeps my mattress from getting ruined by pee-pee.
Tomorrow will be toddler TV watching day.
Today I took a long walk for exercise.
When I got back home my diaper was very wet.
I admit that whenever I take long walks on my spastic Cerebral Palsy affected legs, I am in "Little Mode".
I feel like a little boy of only 5 years in age.

stareegirl

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Excuse me someone said something about being able to talk to older people with autism on Facebook for guidance in life. I've also heard they're are autistic support groups on Facebook and other sites. Can someone please tell me more about that?

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Incontinent
Excuse me someone said something about being able to talk to older people with autism on Facebook for guidance in life. I've also heard they're are autistic support groups on Facebook and other sites. Can someone please tell me more about that?
I am a 61 year-old with Autism.

Calico

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover

You can do a search on autism or Asperger's on there and the groups and pages will pop up. I think lot of them are closed groups so you are going to have to apply to join.