SmartSelect_20230406_084202_Gallery.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 43
  • ZX_8000_LEGOr_Shoes_Yellow_FZ3482_011_hover_standard.jpg
    ZX_8000_LEGOr_Shoes_Yellow_FZ3482_011_hover_standard.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: puddlefeet, JulestheFloof, babybenji and 4 others
I'm not sure about the yellow Vans. I love that they are shiny with shiny toe caps like genuine kids patent leather type shoes. 😊 But the gummi bear texture embossing makes it look like a old man's crocodile skin boots texture from a distance. 😔

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: oldskool and BobbiSueEllen
I recently bought my puma shoes with Pokémon theme and I love it.
From time to time some clothing companies do this collabs with more childish themes and for me it’s the best way to help me feel my little side.

DragonRider112 said:
I recently bought my puma shoes with Pokémon theme and I love it.
From time to time some clothing companies do this collabs with more childish themes and for me it’s the best way to help me feel my little side.
Yeah I had to get those but I hate how the children's version and adult version have different designs. The adult sizes are more subdued and bland. Other than a single detachable trinket you wouldn't even know they were Pokémon. I want them to be unapologetically childish.

Gimme this in large adult sizes 😁:
$_3.jpg
s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: babybenji, Deleted member 74558, patrick1776 and 5 others
My favorite brand of adult shoes that seem little are FILAs. They don’t have any character branding or designs like the ones you’ve shown, but both the men and women’s sneaker categories have a lot of fun colors that seem really childish to me!
EAD09CB9-6108-4F78-A878-CF9E8138563A.jpeg
(This is one of the two pairs I have from em : ) If only they didn’t have laces lol)

• Love
Reactions: puddlefeet, babybenji, Deleted member 69681 and 5 others
I'd really like to find something with a symmetrical round toe box and wide design to make my huge man feet appear short and stubby like a toddler. 👉👈🫣

Last edited:
I like being able to wear kids rubber boots,

Reactions: oldskool, XLolixLolitax and plasticsounds
lilbabyjooce said:
My favorite brand of adult shoes that seem little are FILAs. They don’t have any character branding or designs like the ones you’ve shown, but both the men and women’s sneaker categories have a lot of fun colors that seem really childish to me!
View attachment 106458
(This is one of the two pairs I have from em : ) If only they didn’t have laces lol)

Figures, first one to catch my eye stops 1 size short. 🤣

1JM01651_732_04_e.jpg

These kinda look cool:

1JM01686_025_04_e.jpg

• Love
Reactions: oldskool, JulestheFloof, babybenji and 2 others
lilbabyjooce said:
View attachment 106458
I really like the pastel colors combination with the different colored socks, looks really nice and pretty.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 69681 and lilbabyjooce
LittleAndAlone said:
This topic has been touched on before but I want to ensure visibility. As a large male I know first hand how hard it is to find cute childish shoes that reflect our little sides.

These just popped up in an email.

https://www.vans.com/en-us/shoes-c00081/vans-x-haribo-old-skool-v-shoe-pvn0a3d29bk2

Additionally my favorite primary color LEGO shoes have a restock in some sizes.

https://www.adidas.com/us/zx-8000-lego-shoes/FZ3482.html

Really like two of the three !! Them Yellow ones are just to bright for this gal :rolleyes: !!! The Lego one are really cute !!🥰

LittleAndAlone said:
Yeah I had to get those but I hate how the children's version and adult version have different designs. The adult sizes are more subdued and bland. Other than a single detachable trinket you wouldn't even know they were Pokémon. I want them to be unapologetically childish.

Gimme this in large adult sizes 😁:
View attachment 106456
View attachment 106457
OMG yes, those in adult size would be a dream come true, I've been half-tempted lately just to buy a bunch of Pokemon kids clothes/shoes just to have them

Those are cute for little boys 🫠… I like all the colors. I want to get these to wear with my dresses.

Attachments

• 679FA8E6-57C9-4C47-83FF-D1DB358091CB.jpeg
    679FA8E6-57C9-4C47-83FF-D1DB358091CB.jpeg
    25.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 75402, KBoy, LeilaKatharina and 6 others
DBabygirl2 said:
Those are cute for little boys 🫠… I like all the colors. I want to get these to wear with my dresses.
those maryjanes are pretty!

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and DBabygirl2
Jorelaxed said:
those maryjanes are pretty!
Thank you. I think they’re babyish looking for short dresses and skirts.

Reactions: lilbabyjooce and Jorelaxed
I used to have some Shape -Ups Maryjanes from skechers I used to wear with a velcrostrap, I miss them alot.🙁

Reactions: DBabygirl2
DBabygirl2 said:
Thank you. I think they’re babyish looking for short dresses and skirts.
🥰

I'm jelly of all the cute girls shoes in sizes that often even overlap with actual kids sizes. Trying to find little boy shoes in large men's sizes is next to impossible with society's obsession with growing up and unrealistic macho masculinity. 🤨

Last edited:
Reactions: KBoy, PaddedRita, longallsboy and 1 other person
I've never considered "little" shoes. That could be fun with some of my outfits!

Unfortunately, I have a hard enough time finding regular shoes for myself. My feet are wide up front. 95% of shoes I try on are just way too narrow for me. I hate shoe shopping! 😭

• Sad
Reactions: eu38foot, I12BLittle89, LittleAndAlone and 1 other person
My new favorite shoes.

Attachments

• ED443132-C7B4-4FCE-97D5-3BA624B9A92D.jpeg
    ED443132-C7B4-4FCE-97D5-3BA624B9A92D.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 12
Reactions: DBabygirl2
Back